We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass CIW 1D0-61B Exam quickly & easily. The 1D0-61B PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 1D0-61B exam.
Free demo questions for CIW 1D0-61B Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are creating a style sheet to format your Web pages. For the page background color, you enter the hexadecimal code FF0000. What color will the page background be when you apply this style?
- A. Red
- B. Blue
- C. Black
- D. Green
NEW QUESTION 2
You have been asked to design and develop a Web site for a retirement community. What can you do to help make the site accessible to the elderly?
- A. Comply with the latest scripting standards.
- B. Comply with ICANN’s accessibility standards.
- C. Comply with WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- D. Comply with IETF’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
NEW QUESTION 3
The process of wireframing typically includes determining Web site goals plus:
- A. Outlining project timelines and budget constraints, and identifying site stakeholders.
- B. Outlining project timelines and budget constraints, and identifying audience requirements.
- C. Outlining the development and marketing process, and identifying audience requirements.
- D. Outlining the development process and site navigation, and identifying required technologies.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which choice describes a correct order of precedence for implementing CSS?
- A. Inline styles override all other styles.
- B. External styles override all other styles.
- C. Internal (embedded) styles override inline styles.
- D. External styles override internal (embedded) styles.
NEW QUESTION 5
When developing a Web site, which of the following actions would be considered unethical?
- A. Borrowing music from another site with the owner’s written permission
- B. Creating new code that provides a look and feel similar to another site
- C. Linking your site to another site with permission
- D. Copying some code from another Web site
NEW QUESTION 6
When you are using stock images in your Web site, a royalty-free license allows you to:
- A. Use the images without paying a fee for each use.
- B. Resell or transfer the images without paying a fee.
- C. Use the images without purchasing a license.
- D. Assumecopyrightof the images.
NEW QUESTION 7
Marsha has been hired by XYZ, Inc., to update the company Web site. Marsha discovers that the existing Web pages were structured using tables. Marsha needs to explain to XYZ why the Web site needs to be recoded in HTML5 with CSS controlling the structure of the document. What is the most important reason for using HTML5 and CSS?
- A. The updates will increase user traffic to the site.
- B. The updates will improve the overall look and feel of the Web site.
- C. The Web site can be interpreted by any HTML5-compliant browser, including mobile devices.
- D. The Web site will rank higher in many search engines results, as long as the search engine bot recognizes the code.
NEW QUESTION 8
To define a circle-shaped hot-spot for an image map, which of the following code fragments would you use?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 9
When the user clicks the Submit Query button on a form, the browser sends the information entered in the form to the Web server as a raw text string. The basic element of a raw text string is a name=value pair. A CGI script parses and formats the raw text string into a human-readable format. Which attribute of the form field elements organizes information input by the user into name=value pairs?
- A. Type
- B. Name
- C. Value
- D. Input
NEW QUESTION 10
Skylar has been asked by the HR Department to create a Web page for the company’s intra net site that compares the company’s four different medical insurance plans. To accomplish this effectively in HTML5, Skylar should:
- A. use document structure tags to lay out the page and use a table to organize the medical insurance plan information.
- C. use tables to lay out the page and use the <pre> tag inside the table to organize the medical insurance plan information.
- D. use CSS to lay out the page and use the <pre> element to organize the medical insurance plan information.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Web-based validation tool is used to validate HTML documents?
- A. www.vischeck.com
- B. www.jigsaw.w3.org
- C. www.validator.w3.org
- D. www.cynthiasays.com
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following HTML elements is a text-level element?
- A. <br>
- B. <h1>
- C. <list>
- D. <blockquote>
NEW QUESTION 13
Prior to HTML5, structuring a Web site using style sheets with the <div> tag and its
,dattribute has been an acceptable practice to govern the document’s structure. With the emergence of HTML5, what five new elements were introduced for more effectiveness?
- A. <nav>, <article>, <aside>, <header>,<footer>
- B. <nav>, <header>, <footer>, <body>,<footnote>
- C. <nav>, <banner>, <article>,<header>,<footer>
- D. <nav>,<banner>,<body>,<footer>,<sideimage>
NEW QUESTION 14
To ensure the maximum cross-browser compatibility and consistent functionality, Web developers should:
- A. Test their pages in the most used release of each major Web browser.
- B. Test their pages in the most common browsers, including the most used and latest releases.
- C. Test their pages in only standards-compliant browsers, including the most used and latest releases.
- D. Test their pages in the Web browser most commonly used by the site audience, including the most used and latest release.
NEW QUESTION 15
Philip creates a Web form in HTNL5, but the data will not process. He has the methodattribute included in the <form> element. What is missing?
- A. The type attribute of the <form> element
- B. The type attribute of the <input’element
- C. The act/on attribute of the <form> element
- D. The act/on attribute of the <input’element
NEW QUESTION 16
Which <1mg> tag attribute is required in order for HTML5 documents to validate without error?
- A. id
- B. alt
- C. name
- D. title
NEW QUESTION 17
Which set of standards developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) project provides a universal set of standards promoting accessibility for all Web users, including those with disabilities?
- A. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- B. User Agent Accessibility Guidelines
- C. W3C Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
- D. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Web-based validation tool is used to validate Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)?
- A. www.cynthiasays.com
- B. www.validator.w3.org
- C. www.vischeck.com
- D. www.jigsaw.w3.org
Recommend!! Get the Full 1D0-61B dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection, Welcome to Download: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1D0-61B/ (New 56 Q&As Version)