Proper study guides for 1Z0-066 Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 1Z0-066 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-066 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the Data Guard configuration:
Which three will be true after a successful failover to Cats?
- A. Sheep will be in the disabled state.
- B. Sheep will be in the enabled state.
- C. Dogs will be in the disabled state and has to be manually reinstated
- D. The configuration will be in Maximum Performance mode.
- E. The configuration will be in Maximum Availability mode.
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine this query and its output:
Which are true?
- A. The observer is not connected to the database on which the query was executed.
- B. Cats is a bystander database.
- C. The observer is connected to the database on which the query was executed.
- D. The observer is currently running on o17.example com
- E. The observer is not running, but should run on o17 example.com.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are prerequisites for enabling Automatic Block Media Recovery in a Data Guard environment consisting of a primary database, one physical standby database and one logical standby database?
- A. FLASHBACK DATABASE must be enabled on the physical standby database.
- B. There must be connectivity between the primary and the physical standby database.
- C. FLASHBACK DATABASE must be enabled on the primary database.
- D. The physical standby database must have Real-Time Apply enabled.
- E. The logical standby database must have Real-Time Query enabled
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three steps are prerequisites for the creation of a physical standby database on a separate server using the RMAN active database duplication method?
- A. Set the DB_UNIQUE_NAME parameter on the primary database to a different value than that of the DB_NAME parameter.
- B. Put the primary database into archivelog mode
- C. Startup nomount the standby database instance.
- D. Configure Oracle Net connectivity on the primary host to the standby database instance.
- E. Establish user equivalence for the database software owner between the primary host and standby host.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which four requirements can be met by deploying a logical standby database?
- A. Support for workloads requiring additional indexes.
- B. it can be used to create additional schemas.
- C. it can be used to create additional tables.
- D. It must have the same physical structure as the primary database.
- E. it must provide a disaster-recovery solution that protects all data with capability of performing switchovers and failovers.
- F. Support for workloads requiring additional materialized views.
- G. it can be used for Real Application Testing without affecting the disaster recovery capabilities.
NEW QUESTION 6
A query on the view DBA_LOGSTBY_UNSUPPORTED on your primary database returns no rows
As a result of this, you decide that an upgrade may use logical standby databases. Which two are true about upgrading Data Guard environments consisting of one logical
standby database running on a separate host from the primary?
- A. The upgrade always requires downtown until the upgrade of the logical standby is completed
- B. Using manual upgrade, catctl.pl can be executed in some cases on the primary and standby database simultaneously.
- C. The upgrade always required downtime until the upgrade of the primary is completed
- D. Using manual upgrade, catupgr.sql needs to run on the primary database only.
- E. SQL Apply on the local standby database must be stopped while the primary database is upgraded.
- F. Fast-Start Failover can be used to protect the primary database during the upgrade.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the Data Guard configuration:
Which three will be true after a switchover to Sheep?
- A. Dogs will be an enabled logical standby database.
- B. Sheep will be the primary database.
- C. Cats will be a disabled physical standby database.
- D. Dogs will be a disabled logical standby database
- E. Cats will be an enabled physical standby database.
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer asks you to propose the most appropriate solution for this set of requirements:
1. We need a disaster recovery solution that enables us to fail over from our production database with zero data loss.
2. We want to generate reports from the proposed standby database at the same time that it is used for other purposes.
3. Developers may need to test occasionally on a copy of the live database.
You have to already confirmed that there are no unsupported data types on the primary database Which two solutions would you recommend?
- A. a remote physical standby database with RedoRoutesvia a far sync instance
- B. a snapshot standby database with synchronous redo transport
- C. a physical standby database with real-time query enabled
- D. a logical standby database
- E. a read mostly implementation of a physical standby database
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three statements are true about Far Sync instances?
- A. The Data Guard Broker must be used to deploy and manage Far Sync instances.
- B. They enable standby database to be configured at remote distances from the primary without impacting performance on the primary.
- C. A primary database can ship redo directly to multiple Far Sync instances.
- D. They use as spfile, a standby controlfile, and standby redo logs.
- E. They work with any protection level.
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the Data Guard configuration: DGMGRL> show configuration Configuration -Animals
Protection Mode: MaxAvailability Databases:
dogs- Primary database
sheep- (*) Physical standby database cats- Physical standby database
Fast-Start Failover: ENABLED Configuration Status: SUCCESS
What happens if you issue "switchover" to sheep;" at the DGMGRL prompt?
- A. The switchover succeeds but Dogs need to be reinstated
- B. The switchover succeeds but Fast-Start Failover is suspended.
- C. The switchover succeeds and Cats become the new failover target.
- D. The switchover succeeds and Dogs become the new failover target
- E. it results in an error indicating that a switchover is not allowed.
NEW QUESTION 11
A Data Guard environment has this configuration and these attributes:
1. The primary database prima is in the local region.
2. A physical standby database physt1 is in the local region.
3. A physical standby database physt2 is in a remote region.
4. The primary ships redo to physt1.
5. physt1 ships redo physt2.
6. physt1 and physt2 have Real-Time Query enabled
A sequence has been created with this SQL statement in the primary database: CREATE SEQUENCE a NOCACHE SESSION: Which two statements are true?
- A. The sequence is usable on physt1 and physt2
- B. The sequence is usable on physt1 but not usable on physt2.
- C. The sequence is usable on physt2 if physt1 becomes unavailable, but only if an alternative redo destination has been configured on the primarydatabase.
- D. physt2 will no longer receive redo if phystl becomes unavailable, unless LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_n has the ALTERNATE attribute specified on the primary database.
- E. physt2 will no longer receive redo if physt1 becomes unavailable, unless LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_n has the ALTERNATE attribute specified on physt1.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three are true regarding the Enterprise Manager Cloud Control Data Guard configuration verification wizard?
- A. it checks that supplemental logging is turned on if there is a logical standby database in the configuration.
- B. it verifies that parameter settings in the SPFILE or in memory or both, are consistent with the broker configuration properties for that database.
- C. It checks that the current data protection level is consistent with the broker's configured data protection mode.
- D. it modifies the database configurable parameters to match the values set for the broker configuration.
- E. It generates a workload on the primary database causing log switching, and monitors the arrival rate of redo on the standby database.
NEW QUESTION 13
You must configure an Oracle Data Guard environment consisting of:
1. A primary database
2 One Physical Standby Database
3. One Logical Standby Database You must meet these requirements:
1. Primary database availability should not be compromised by the availability of the standby databases.
2. Under normal operations, transactions executed on the primary database should not commit before redo is written to disk on both the primary database and at least one standby database.
Which redo transport mode and which protection mode would you configure to meet these requirements?
- A. SYNC AFFIRM and Maximum Protection
- B. SYNC NOAFFIRM and Maximum Protection
- C. SYNC AFFIRM and Maximum Availability
- D. SYNC NOAFFIRM and Maximum Availability
- E. ASYNC and Maximum Performance
NEW QUESTION 14
You are monitoring your Data Guard broker configuration and issue this set of DGMGRL commands:
What is true concerning this configuration?
- A. The Close_by primary database instance forwards redo to the FSjnst Far Sync instance, which forwards the redo in turn to the Far_away physical standby database instance.
- B. The far sync instance will not forward redo to the Far_away physical standby because the Protection mode is not MaxProtection.
- C. The close_by primary database forwards redo to the Far_away physical standby directly and also sends redo to the FSjnst Far Sync instance.
- D. The far sync instance will not forward redo to the Far_away physical standby because Fast-Stan: Failover is disabled
- E. The FSjnst Far Sync instance forwards redo to the Far_away physical standby only if the close_by primary database is not able to do so.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two are true about rolling release upgrades in a Data Guard environment?
- A. The background process DMON must be enabled on the primary and standby databases during a rolling release upgrade procedure
- B. A physical standby database can be converted to a logical standby database temporarily.
- C. Rolling release upgrades require the background process RVWR to write flashback logs on the standby database.
- D. The KEEP IDENTITY clause ensures that a logical standby database keeps the same DBID as the primary database.
- E. The recovery point objective increases proportionally to the duration of the rolling release upgrade procedure.
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine the Fast-start configuration
Oracle Error Conditions: (none) Which three are true?
- A. The observer will initiate a failover when the primary database is unable to produce local archived redo log files.
- B. An automatic failover will be initiated even if the target standby database lags behind the primary
- C. The observer is running
- D. a failover may occur if the observer has lost connectivity to the primary database, even if the Fast-Start Failover target standby database has a good connection to the primary database
- E. The configuration operates in Maximum Availability mode
- F. The configuration operates in Maximum Performance mode
NEW QUESTION 17
In which two cases is it possible to change the protection mode to maximum protection using Enterprise Manager Cloud Control?
- A. a snapshot standby database is the only standby database in the Data Guard configuration.
- B. A logical standby database is the only standby database in the data guard configuration.
- C. A far sync instance is the only Data Guard configuration member receiving redo in synchronous mode.
- D. Flashback is not enabled for either the primary database, the standby database, or both in the Data Guard configuration.
- E. The primary and standby databases are hosted on different operating systems.
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-066 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection, Get Full Dumps HERE: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1Z0-066/ (New 184 Q&As)