Proper study guides for 1z0-1007 Oracle Procurement Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials certified begins with 1z0-1007 Dumps Questions preparation products which designed to deliver the 1z0-1007 Study Guides by making you pass the 1z0-1007 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-1007 Exam Questions and Answers right now.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1007 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify two fields whose tolerance levels are ignored when data is entered while creating receipts using Enforce Blind Receiving.
- A. Receiving Quantity
- B. Waybill
- C. UOM
- D. Receiving Date
- E. Packing Slip
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer tells you that when they cancel a Purchase Order, the requisition referring to that Purchase Order should also be automatically canceled. Identify the setup that needs to be performed to fulfill this requirement.
- A. In the “Configure Requisitioning Business Function” task, select the “Create orders immediately after requisition import” check box.
- B. Automatic cancellation of requisition is not possibl
- C. Therefore, the customer must manually cancel the requisition after canceling the Purchase Order.
- D. In the “Configure Procurement Business Function” task, select the “Allow Item Description Update” check box.
- E. In the “Configure Requisitioning Business Function” task, set the “Cancel Backing Requisitions” value to Never.
- F. In the “Configure Requisitioning Business Function” task, set the “Cancel Backing Requisitions” value to Always.
NEW QUESTION 3
A supplier sales representative wants to track and manage their agreements and have the ability to add and edit catalog content for agreements online.
Identify two duty roles that accomplish this requirement. (Choose two.)
- A. Purchase Document Analysis as Supplier Duty
- B. Purchase Agreement Changes as Supplier Duty
- C. Contract Terms Deliverables Management Duty
- D. Purchase Agreement Viewing as Supplier Duty
- E. Purchase Order Changes as Supplier Duty
NEW QUESTION 4
You have the following business requirements while configuring applications with related roles:
- When creating an implementation project, you want to see the list of Offering and Functional Areas that are configured for the project.
- You want to identify which stage are all Offerings and Functional Areas in. Identify two setups that fulfill these requirements.
- A. You should have an IT Security role in order to fulfill these requirements.
- B. You should select the “Enable for Implementation” check box to specify the Options.
- C. Although the Offering configuration can be changed any time, the changes will influence any of the existing implementation task lists.
- D. You should change the Provisioned to “No” to specify the Offering that you want to choose while create an implementation project.
- E. After implementation tasks, you should set the status to “In Progress” or “Implemented”.
NEW QUESTION 5
During a Procurement Contract implementation, a customer would like to set up approvals for procurement contract documents. The customer has four departments and any contract needs to be approved by all the four department users.
Identify the configuration to fulfill this requirement.
- A. Set up one approval group and include the four department users with voting regime as consensus.
- B. Set up one approval group and include the four department users with voting regime as first responder wins.
- C. Set up employee supervisor hierarchy for all four department users and add them to an approval group.
- D. Set up user group for the four departments and set up individual rules for the four department users.
NEW QUESTION 6
What is required to make data available in Oracle Procurement Cloud Transactional Business Intelligence graphs?
- A. No need to schedule anything; data will be populated in real time.
- B. Schedule concurrent requests to run every hour.
- C. Schedule ESS jobs to run according to customer requirements.
- D. Configure the Extract Transform and Load tool data will be populated in real tim
NEW QUESTION 7
You gave the Procurement Catalog Administrator role to a buyer of the business unit “BU1” but when the buyer is trying to define a catalog in “Select and define catalog”, the buyer is unable to find “BU1” in the “Procurement BU” list of values. (Choose two.)
Identify the reason for this.
- A. The “Local Catalog administrator BU1” data role is not assigned to the buyer.
- B. The “Procurement Catalog Administrator BU1” data role is not assigned to the buyer.
- C. The “Manage Catalog content” action is not enabled for the buyer in the Procurement Agent page.
- D. The “Catalog Management” business function is not enabled for BU1.
NEW QUESTION 8
A buyer is creating a purchase requisition using ‘Catalog Superstore’, and intends to compare items before adding them to the shopping list. Identify the maximum number of items that are allowed by the application for side-by-side item comparison.
- A. 8
- B. 6
- C. 4
- D. 5
- E. 7
NEW QUESTION 9
Name the Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) KPI that indicates the count of approved requisitions where at least one of the requisition lines is assigned to the buyer who has logged in and that requisition line is not implemented into an order, bucketed by the number of days elapsed since the requisition was approved.
- A. Requisition Lines Volume Count
- B. Requisition Lines in Process Count
- C. Requisition Line Aging Count
- D. Requisition Aging Count
- E. Requisition Lines Cycle Time
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer is a global company and has multiple legal entities across countries:
- Vision China (Legal Entity 1) has a China Distribution Business Unit (BU).
- Vision US (Legal Entity 2) has a US Distribution BU. They have the following requirements:
1. To make purchases from or sell to the other legal entities using intercompany transaction
2. To automatically determine the sold-to legal entity on a Purchase Order (PO) by using Supply Chain Financial Orchestration (SFO)
Identify three application setups in Oracle Procurement Cloud to fulfill these requirements.
- A. Set up the default procurement business unit for Default Legal Entity in Manage Purchasing Profile Options.
- B. Set up the “Multiple Legal Entities on Order” value to “Allow” on the Configure Requisitioning Business Process page.
- C. Set up the Default Legal Entity on the Configure Requisitioning Business Process page.
- D. Define a primary route on financial orchestration flow to enforce the sold-to-legal entity on a PO.
- E. Create Profit Center BU to Party Relationship
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer wants to configure six BUs: five Requisitioning BUs and one BU configured as a shared Procurement BU with only the Procurement function enabled.
How will you define the relationship between the Requisitioning BUs and the Procurement BU?
- A. The Procurement BU must be assigned with the Requisitioning business function in order for it to be a shared services center.
- B. The Payables business function must be assigned in addition to the Procurement business function.
- C. The Procurement BU needs to be configured as a service provider to the Requisitioning BUs.
- D. Intercompany transactions need to be defined between the Requisitioning BUs and the Procurement BU.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer wants to configure four business units (BUs) as follows:
- Korea, China BUs that perform only requisitioning-related business processes and tasks.
- A US BU that is configured as a shared Procurement BU with only the Procurement function enabled.
- A Singapore BU that provides only payment services for both Korea and China BUs. Identify an applicable setup to represent how the business unit is used.
- A. The Singapore BU must be assigned with the Billing and Revenue and Payables Invoicing business functions.
- B. The China BU must be assigned the Billing and Revenue and Requisitioning business functions.
- C. The Singapore BU must be assigned the Payables business function.
- D. The Korea BU must be assigned the Receiving, Payables Invoicing, and Payables Payment business functions.
- E. The US BU must be assigned the Requisitioning and Procurement business function
NEW QUESTION 13
During Oracle Procurement Cloud implementation, all users have been assigned the seeded Employee role. This role inherits HCM-related links such as Benefits and Career. However, the customer does not want these links to appear in the navigator for the employees. You have, therefore, been asked to hide these links so that users do not see them in the navigator when they log in.
Which configuration will you implement so that these links are not visible in the navigator?
- A. ‘Manage Menu Customization’ in Functional Setup Manager
- B. Select menus in Requisitioning business options
- C. Select menus in Procurement Business options
- D. Define user in Identity Manager
- E. Modify roles in Authorization Policy Manager
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify two correct statements about Local area and Contextual areas in the common UI Shell.
- A. Local area can drive the contents of the regional area and the contextual area.
- B. Contextual area can drive the contents of the local area.
- C. Contextual area provides quick access to tools that support business process.
- D. Local area includes components that directly affect the Contextual area.
- E. Local area is the main work area and typically contains the transaction for
NEW QUESTION 15
A buyer often orders an item BA82829 by box but the store manager stocks the item as individual units by using the ‘Each’ unit of measure. Item BA82829 can be ordered from three suppliers and the box sizes differ by supplier (12, 24 and 36). Identify the correct option to set up these units of measure in Product Hub (PIM).
- A. Create multiple BoxY UOMs, where Y is the quantity per box, and an Each UOM, and assign them to different UOM classes.
- B. Create multiple BoxY UOMs, where Y is the quantity per box, and an Each UOM, and assign them to the same UOM class.
- C. Create a Box UOM and an Each UOM and assign them to different UOM classes.
- D. Always use the Each UOM and do not create Purchase Orders for Box.
- E. Create a Box UOM and an Each UOM and assign both to the same UOM clas
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify two activities that a Buying Organization will be able to perform after it provides the Supplier Portal access to Suppliers.
- A. Create Negotiation flow internally on behalf of prospective suppliers.
- B. Import supplier data and related entities.
- C. Collect information about prospective suppliers through a self-guided registration flow.
- D. Evaluate prospective suppliers by routing their registrations through a collaborative review process by using a filexible rules engine.
- E. Consolidate suppliers and supplier sites to clean up duplicate suppliers or support supplier acquisitions.
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1007 Exam with 90 Q&As DumpSolutions Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions 1z0-1007 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-1007-dumps/ (90 New Questions)