Exam Code: 1z0-1007 (1z0-1007 Dumps), Exam Name: Oracle Procurement Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials, Certification Provider: Oracle Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1z0-1007 Exam.
Check 1z0-1007 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer requires that any approved requisition needs to be reapproved whenever a buyer updates a catalog requisition line during requisition processing.
Identify the correct setup to fulfill this requirement.
- A. After requisition modification, a buyer needs to reassign the requisition line to the requisition authority for approval.
- B. Configure “requisition approval rule” to include the “Approval required for buyer modified lines” condition.
- C. In the “Configure requisitioning” business function, select “Approval required for buyer modified lines.”
- D. Configure the PO Approval rule in such a way that buyer-modified requisition lines will go for approval again.
NEW QUESTION 2
During implementation, the transformation maps that are associated with external-facing interfaces must be modified to map the _____.
- A. enterprise business object attributes to the fulfillment order line
- B. extensible filexfield attributes to the enterprise business object attributes
- C. extensible filexfield attributes to the fulfillment order line
- D. fulfillment order line to the extensible filexfield attributes
NEW QUESTION 3
Your customer organization is headquartered in Toronto, and has three manufacturing facilities in Mexico, Taiwan and Austri
- A. The raw material requirements for these three manufacturing units are consolidated and procured from Mexico through the Mexico procurement divisio
- B. Identify an appropriate way to model thisscenario in Oracle Procurement Cloud.
- C. Requisitioning BU: Mexico, Taiwan, Austria and Procurement BU: Toronto
- D. Requisitioning BU: Toronto, Taiwan, Austria and Procurement BU: Mexico
- E. Requisitioning BU: Toronto and Procurement BU: Mexico
- F. Requisitioning BU: Toronto and Procurement BU: Toronto
- G. Requisitioning BU: Mexico, Taiwan, Austria and Procurement BU: Mexico
NEW QUESTION 4
During an Oracle Procurement Cloud implementation, you are going to implement Purchasing and Self Services Procurement. Identify the configuration step that will ensure that the tasks related to the other Procurement Cloud products like Supplier Portal Cloud are not available in Functional Setup Manager (FSM) during configuration.
- A. Enable only ‘Purchasing’ and ‘Self Service Procurement’ during Configure Offering.
- B. Enable ‘Procurement’ pillar and do not assign the tasks to the implementation consultants in FSM.
- C. Enable all modules during Configure Offerings and disable the tasks related to unrelated modules in FSM.
- D. Enable tasks related to Supplier Model during Configure Offerin
NEW QUESTION 5
An organization has been receiving incomplete Supplier Profile Data during the supplier onboarding and qualification process.
Identify the way to ensure that the required Supplier Profile data is entered by a supplier during the qualification process.
- A. Create an initiative with questions Responder Type is internal.
- B. Create an initiative with questions classified by Standards Organization.
- C. Create an initiative with questions classified by Subject.
- D. Create an initiative with questions mapped to supplier attribute
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer has requested you to set up a Procurement Business Unit to serve the procurement needs of various Requisitioning Business Units. How would you set up the Shared Procurement model in Oracle Procurement Cloud?
- A. by setting up a Service Provider relationship in the Business Unit setup
- B. by settings up the Default Procurement BU in the Requisitioning Business Function
- C. by setting up a Procurement Business Unit and a Requisitioning Business Unit in the Functional Setup Manager
- D. by providing a default Business Unit in the Procurement Agent setup
NEW QUESTION 7
An organization wants to establish a supplier onboarding process with qualification and evaluation. Only qualified suppliers should be eligible to supply their goods and service.
How do you model this requirement using external supplier registration and supplier qualification management?
- A. External Supplier registration-Prospective > Supplier Response > Promoted as spend authorized > Qualification Evaluation
- B. External Supplier registration-Prospective > Initiative > Supplier Response > Qualification Evaluation > Promoted as spend authorized
- C. External Supplier registration-Spend Authorized > Initiative > Supplier Response > Qualification Evaluation > Promoted as Prospective
- D. External Supplier registration-Spend Authorized > Supplier Response > Qualification Evaluation > Initiative
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer is implementing Cloud Procurement across two countries: A and B. They need intercompany transactions to be carried out between these two entities.
Identify the setup to fulfill this requirement.
- A. intercompany transaction between business units of countries A and B
- B. Supply Chain financial Orchestration agreement between legal entities of countries A and B
- C. Supply Chain financial Orchestration agreement between business units of countries A and B
- D. intercompany transaction between legal entities of countries A and B
NEW QUESTION 9
You are implementing Cloud Procurement contracts and during user acceptance testing, the user would like to create clauses in the Cloud applications similar to what were available in their legacy Contract application.
Identify two ways to create clauses as per their requirement.
- A. Manage Contract Standard Clauses from Functional Setup Manager.
- B. Create Clauses from the Contracts workarea page.
- C. Manage Contract Standard Clauses, Templates, and Profiles from Functional Setup Manager.
- D. Import Clauses from the Contracts workarea pag
NEW QUESTION 10
Identify two tasks that can be performed in the Functional Setup Manager by a customer when configuring setup data.
- A. importing and exporting data between instances
- B. configuring Oracle Cloud Applications to match business needs
- C. collecting data to populate the order orchestration and planning data repository
- D. setting up and maintaining data by means of the Manage Admin menu
NEW QUESTION 11
During the User acceptance testing of your Cloud Procurement implementation, a user has created a purchase order and is trying to submit the purchase order for approval. On clicking Submit, the user
gets a “Funds check failed” error. Identify the cause of this error.
- A. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Absolute”.
- B. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Track”.
- C. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Advisory”.
- D. Funds are available but the approver is not set up as “Budget Manager” for the selected budget for the business unit.
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization implementing Supplier Qualification management has multiple procurement
business units: PR BU1, PR BU2, and PR BU3. The Corporate dead office (CORP BU) is also defined as one of the procurement business units.
The organization wants to maintain and manage the Qualification area-A for use by all the procurement business units, but wants the Qualification area-B to be used only by CORP BU and PR BU1.
Identify two setups to fulfill this requirement.
- A. Create the question in CORP BU and select the “Global” check box.
- B. Create the Qualification area-A in CORP BU and select the “Global” check box.
- C. Create the Qualification area-B in CORP BU and select the “Global” check box.
- D. Create the Qualification area-B in CORP BU and select PR BU1.
- E. Create the Qualification area-A in PR BU2 and select PR BU3.
NEW QUESTION 13
While creating a Contract Purchase Agreement, a buyer tries to add a Contract Template to it, but the List of Values (LOV) is empty.
Identify three applicable reasons for this issue.
- A. The document type associated with the Contract Template is ‘Contract Purchase Agreement’.
- B. The Contract Template is in ‘Approved’ status.
- C. The document type associated with the Contract Template is ‘Purchase Order’.
- D. The Contract Template is not ‘Approved’.
- E. The document type associated with the Contract Template is ‘Blanket Purchase Agreement’.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer is implementing Oracle Procurement Cloud applications with multiple Requisition Business Units. Each Business Unit has employees who need the ability to create requisitions. The customer does not want all employees in the organization to be able to create requisitions using the self-service application; however, they should be able to search for information (for example, contact details) relating to other employees.
To restrict certain employees from being able to create requisitions, identify the inherited role that must be removed from the seeded Employee role.
- A. Procurement Administrator
- B. Employee
- C. Procurement Preparer
- D. Contingent Worker
- E. Procurement Requester
NEW QUESTION 15
During an Oracle Procurement Cloud implementation, you have been asked to provide View access to all purchasing document to all buyers in Procurement Business Unit
- A. What will you do to configure this change?
- B. Update each buyer’s access using “Manager Procurement Agent” for procurement Business Unit A.
- C. Modify “Configure Procurement Business Function” for procurement Business Unit A and provide access to all buyers.
- D. Define all buyers as employees in procurement Business Unit A.
- E. Configure a new document style and assign it to each buyer in “Manage Procurement Agent”.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which seeded role needs to be associated with the supplier user account so that a suppler can respond to the invited negotiations?
- A. Supplier Contract Manager
- B. Supplier Self Service Administrator
- C. Supplier Sales Representative
- D. Supplier Bidder
- E. Supplier Customer service representative
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1007 Exam with 90 Q&As Passcertsure Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Passcertsure 1z0-1007 Dumps: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-1007-test/ (90 New Questions)