Proper study guides for 200-155 DCICT Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 200-155 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Check 200-155 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two elements does a workflow template contain? (Choose two.)
- A. task names
- B. workflow structure
- C. admin input values
- D. custom tasks
- E. script modules
NEW QUESTION 2
Which description of switch discovery on a Cisco APIC is true?
- A. Only leaf switches 3re discovered automatically.
- B. The APIC assigns an IP address to the switch from a pool
- C. A switch can be registered to multiple APIC clusters
- D. switch registers with the APIC automatically
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two components are part of the Cisco Unified Computing System 2104 I/O Module? (Choose two)
- A. multiplexer
- B. chassis management console
- C. finite state machine
- D. data management engine
- E. chassis management controller
NEW QUESTION 4
A Cisco UCS administrator wants only the Cisco UCS chassis with four connections between each IOM and the Fabric Interconnect pair to be recognized. Which policy and corresponding action must be configured?
- A. Chassis/FEX Discovery Policy, Action: 4-link
- B. Chassis/FEX Discovery Policy, Redundancy Action: N+1
- C. Rack Management Connection Policy, Action: 4-link
- D. Power Policy, Redundancy Action: Grid
- E. Rack Server Discovery Policy, Action: 4-link
NEW QUESTION 5
Which feature monitors state transitions of components and processes in Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. finite state machine
- B. state monitor
- C. state manager
- D. discovery
- E. logical state arbiter
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
Drag and drop the headers from the left onto the correct descriptions of the header content on the right.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two descriptions of a virtual interface card are true? (Choose two.)
- A. consolidates SAN and LAN networks into a single network and increases the number of physical connectors
- B. physical network adapter that allows you to create multiple virtual NlCs and HBAs
- C. can have unique adapter polities applied to each vNIC and each vHBA
- D. decreases total cost of ownership by physically separating traffic between multiple vNICs and vHBAs
- E. highly efficient and physically segments LAN and SAN traffic into different networks
NEW QUESTION 8
Which description of the function of a Cisco APIC is true?
- A. The APIC discovers only the leaf switch to which it directly connects
- B. The APIC exposes a north bound API by using XML and JSON.
- C. The infrastructure VLAND ID of the ACI fabric is used to communicate between the controller and the VMware vCenter server.
- D. When communication to the APIC is down, the Cisco ACI fabric fails to forward traffic.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which command set is a valid Cisco Unified Fabric port configuration on a Cisco Nexus 5500 Switch? A)
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 10
Which vPC connection creates the illusion of a single control plane?
- A. vPC keepalive link
- B. vPC control Iink
- C. vPC management link
- D. vPC peer link
- E. vPC overlay link
Explanation: The vPC peer link is the most important connectivity element in the vPC system. This link is used to create the illusion of a single control plane by forwarding Bridge Protocol data units (BPDUs) or Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) packets to the primary vPC switch from the secondary vPC switch.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-5000-series- switches/design_guide_c07-625857.html
NEW QUESTION 11
Which technology prevents the flooding of unknown unicast traffic across an IP link between two
- A. OTV
- B. VPLS
- C. MPLS
- D. TRILL
NEW QUESTION 12
A network design engineer is asked to design a SAN (or a company Which two underlying principles of SAN design should be considered? Choose two.)
- A. fault isolation, consolidation while maintaining isolation
- B. future growth in LAN infrastructure
- C. security management, preferential network security
- D. scalability of LAN infrastructure, reduced Ethernet QoS complexity
- E. short and long term port density and topology requirements
Explanation: Principles of SAN Design
The underlying principles of SAN design are relatively straightforward: plan a network topology that can handle the number of ports necessary now and into the future; design a network topology with a given end-to-end performance and throughput level in mind, taking into account any physical requirements of a design (for example, whether the data center is or will in the future be located on multiple floors of a building or in multiple buildings or locations); and provide the necessary connectivity with remote data centers to handle the business requirements of business continuity and disaster recovery.
These underlying principles fall into five general categories:
• Port density and topology requirements-Number of ports required now and in the future
• Device performance and oversubscription ratios-Determination of what is acceptable and what is unavoidable
• Traffic management-Preferential routing or resource allocation
• Fault isolation-Consolidation while maintaining isolation
• Control plane scalability-Reduced routing complexity
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer the UCS Fabric interconnects for network connectivity to the data center LAN and SAN.
Which two ports types need to be configured to allow traffic to Bow properly? (Choose two)
- A. Ethernet uplink
- B. server uplink
- C. appliance
- D. Fibre Channel uplink
- E. Fibre Channel storage
Explanation: Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects provide these port types:
Server Ports—Server Ports handle data traffic between the Fabric Interconnect and the adapter cards on the servers.
You can only configure Server Ports on the fixed port module. Expansion modules do not support Server Ports.
Uplink Ethernet Ports—Uplink Ethernet Ports connect to external LAN Switches. Network bound Ethernet traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
You can configure Uplink Ethernet Ports on either the fixed module or an expansion module.
Uplink Fibre Channel Ports—Uplink Fibre Channel Ports connect to external SAN Switches. Network bound Fibre Channel traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/servers-unified-computing/ucs-6120xp-20- port-fabric-interconnect/110267-ucs-uplink-ethernet-connection.html
NEW QUESTION 14
The chargeback module in Cisco UCS Director provides insight into which costs?
- A. virtual infrastructure
- B. storage
- C. physical infrastructure
- D. network
NEW QUESTION 15
A network engineer is configuring a pair of 6248 Fabric Interconnects, each with dual 10G uplinks to
a parent switch. One design requirement is to ensure a specific server is able to use 10G of throughput to the LAN without contention from other servers within the 5108 chassis. Which technology will accomplish this?
- A. LAN Pin Groups
- B. Port-Channels
- C. System OoS Policy
- D. Unified Ports
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two ports are VE ports in this FCoE topology? (Choose two
- A. Option
- B. Option
- C. Option
- D. Option
- E. Option
- F. Option
NEW QUESTION 17
Which policy is typically required for communication between two EPGs within an ACI fabric?
- A. contracts
- B. VRF
- C. bridge domain
- D. VLAN
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option do you configure to correct the vPC configuration between two peer switches?
- A. unique role priority value
- B. unique fabricpath switch-id
- C. identical domain IDs
- D. identical peer-keepalive IP addresses
NEW QUESTION 19
Which adapters for Cisco UCS B-Series blade servers and C-Series rack servers allow configuration of virtual interfaces? (Choose four.)
- A. M71-KR
- B. M81-KR
- C. VIC-1240
- D. VIC-1280
- E. P61E
- F. P71E
- G. P81E
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 200-155 dumps! All 200-155 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/200-155/ (215 New Questions)