We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 200-155 Exam quickly & easily. The 200-155 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 200-155 exam.
Online 200-155 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which type of port is used to connect and communicate with a SAN storage device on a Cisco MDS
- A. Fibre Channel
- B. QSFP
- C. serial
- D. Ethernet
NEW QUESTION 2
Which profile is defined by multiple tiers of applications and the policies that determine the communication between those applications?
- A. application consistency profile
- B. application tiering profile
- C. application network profile
- D. application performance profile
NEW QUESTION 3
Which ports on the Cisco UCS 6120XP Fabric Interconnects can operate at either 1 Gb/s or 10 Gb/s?
- A. Ports 1–4
- B. None
- C. Ports 1–6
- D. Ports 1–8
- E. Ports 17–20
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which benefit of a vHBA template pair is true?
- A. requires that you configure vHBA pairs independently
- B. allows the use of fewer IP addresses in the WWPN pool
- C. enables you to group vHBAs that share attributes
- D. provides redundancy by linking to another template that uses fabric B
NEW QUESTION 5
In an ACf Fabric, which two statements about contexts are true? (Choose two.)
- A. A VRF defines a Layer 3 address domain
- B. A tenant can contain multiple VRFs
- C. In traditional networking, a VRF is equivalent to a VDC
- D. A tenant can contain only a single VRF.
- E. A VRF defines a Layer 2 address domain.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two benefits of implementing multiple VDCs on a physical switch are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It simplifies the STP design.
- B. allows a physical port to be shared among multiple virtual Ethernet switches.
- C. It allows multiple logical switches to be created by using a single physical switch.
- D. It allows each VDC to run a different version of Cisco NX-OS.
- E. Faults are isolated and contained within the specific VDC.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two installation models are supported by Cisco virtual interfaces? (Choose two)
- A. pass-through switching
- B. stare-and-forward switching
- C. channeled uplink
- D. hypervisor controlled
- E. native switching
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extender supports FCoE?
- A. 2232TM
- B. 2148T
- C. 22497P
- D. 2232PP
- E. 2248T
Explanation: Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/nexus-2000-series-fabric-extenders/models-comparison.html#~10gfx
NEW QUESTION 9
Which description of the purpose of an API is true?
- A. provides a secure platform to authenticate internal users
- B. assists developers to understand the underlying code of an application
- C. exposes parts of an application to be consumed or interacted with by another application
- D. provides a software framework for developers to build applications
NEW QUESTION 10
Drag and drop the vPC components from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right.
Explanation: Peer gateway = Supports nonstandard layer 2 packet forwarding
Peer link = Used to forward BPDUs to the primary switch
Domain = Encompasses both peer switches
Peer Keepalive = Addresses split brain scenarios
Priority = defines a primary role
NEW QUESTION 11
A network engineer wants to configure switch ports on Cisco Nexus 2000 and 2200 Fabric Extender switches that are connected to a Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switch. Which two options allow this configuration? (Choose two)
- A. Connect to each of the Cisco Nexus 2200/2000 switches using Telnet, then configure the FEX switch ports.
- B. Connect to a Cisco Nexus 5600 using Telnet, then configure the FEX switch ports.
- C. Connect to each of the Cisco Nexus 2200/2000 switches using SSH, then configure the FEX switch ports.
- D. Connect to each at the Cisco Nexus 2200/2000 switches using a console cable then configure the FEX switch ports.
- E. Connect to a Cisco Nexus 5500 switch using SSH, then configure the FEX switch ports.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two functions of a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect in a Cisco UCS domain? (Choose two.)
- A. management
- B. comprehensive network analysis
- C. network connectivity
- D. traffic load balancing
- E. core fibre channel switching platform
NEW QUESTION 13
You create a workflow lo deploy a service profile to a blade server. After you execute the workflow,
you notice that the resulting service request is in a blocked state What could cause the issue?
- A. The request is waiting for approval
- B. The request is waiting to be executed at a later time
- C. A task fails to execute correctly.
- D. The task library required by the workflow is unavailable
NEW QUESTION 14
A network architecture team is looking for a technology on Cisco Nexus switches that significantly simplifies extending Layer 2 applications across distributed data centers. The team wants the Cisco Data Center Interconnect between sites and without changing or reconfiguring the existing network design. Which technology should be used?
- A. Multiprotocol Label Switching
- B. Cisco FabricPath
- C. virtual switching system
- D. virtual port channel
- E. Overlay Transport Virtualization
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. On which slots are the Cisco Nexus unified ports configured?
- A. slot 1 and slot 2
- B. slot 1
- C. slot 3
- D. slot2 and slot 3
NEW QUESTION 16
Which plane does a router use to exchange topology information to build a routing table?
- A. back plane
- B. data plane
- C. control plane
- D. management plane
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the role of a Cisco APIC when configuring services for the Cisco ACl fabric?
- A. It communicates with load balancers without using a plug-in
- B. It builds a service graph by communicating with switches and routers.
- C. It connects physical appliances automatically to the correct EPG
- D. It provides a single point of provisioning that can accessed via a REST API
NEW QUESTION 18
Which port is used for an interswitch connection between switches in a multihop FCoE scenario?
- A. NPort
- B. VFPort
- C. VN Pott
- D. VEPort
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two server properties can be defined within a service profile? (Choose two )
- A. RAID controller type
- B. CPU speed
- C. memory capacity
- D. MAC address
- E. NIC count
P.S. Easily pass 200-155 Exam with 215 Q&As Passcertsure Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Passcertsure 200-155 Dumps: https://www.passcertsure.com/200-155-test/ (215 New Questions)