We offers . "DCICT Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies", also known as 200-155 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 200-155 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Online Cisco 200-155 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is presented with a VMWare ESX cluster consisting of two VMWare ESX hosts running Nexus 1000v. The guest system inventory consists of 100 static virtual desktops. What change will permit all 100 guests to be online at the same time?
- A. increase the subnet size for VLAN 10 on the 4500x core
- B. increase the max-ports setting for the VLAN 10
- C. increase the global max-ports setting m the Nexus 1000v
- D. increase the max-ports setting for both VLAN \0 and 20
NEW QUESTION 2
A user logs into a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series device and issues a show vpc brief command but the user does not see any output. What could cause this issue?
- A. The user needs to enable the vPC feature
- B. The user does not have admin level privilege
- C. The vPC peer link is down
- D. The command is not valid
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements accurately describe a Cisco UCS service profile? (Choose two.)
- A. LAN and SAN policies are inherited from the root profile.
- B. A service profile contains the policies that are required for a server.
- C. A service profile contains the operating system to be used by a logical server.
- D. A service profile contains the logical identity for a server.
- E. One compute node can have several profiles simultaneously.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option accurately describes the infrastructure?
- A. X represents the spine nodes Y represents the leaf nodes Z is the Cisco Fabric Interconnect layer W is the VMware vCenter Server
- B. X represents the spine nodes Y represents the leaf nodes Z is the Cisco ACI fabric W is the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
- C. X represents the leaf nodes Y represents the spine nodes Z is the Cisco ACI fabric W ts the VMware vCenter Server
- D. X represents the collapsed backWne nodes Y represents the access nodes Z is the Cisco Fabric Interconnect layer W is the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
NEW QUESTION 5
The number of vNICs and vHBAs that can be defined on virtual interface cards in the servers that are connected to FEX is dependent on what?
- A. the number of HBA cards
- B. the number of VSANs
- C. the number of uplinks
- D. the number of FEX devices
NEW QUESTION 6
When configuring Fibre Channel ports and Ethernet ports on the same Cisco Nexus 5500 Platform,
which rule must be followed?
- A. Fiber Channel ports must be configured in blocks of eight ports on the same ASIC.
- B. Fiber Channel ports must be configured with the range that starts with the first port on the module.
- C. Ethernet ports must be configured with the range that starts with the last port on the module.
- D. Fiber Channel ports must be configured with the range that starts with the last port on the module.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two descriptions of a Cisco UCS service profile are true? (Choose two.)
- A. may contain VMware vSphere virtual machine definition
- B. may be used to define the storage and networking characteristics of multiple servers
- C. may contain firmware version information
- D. may contain server operating system
- E. may contain UUID, MAC address for each virtual NIC, and WWN specifications for each HBA
NEW QUESTION 8
Which description of a VNTag is true?
- A. A VNTag is inserted between the source MAC address and the 802.1Q field.
- B. The VNTag is used to identify the service level that is granted to a frame.
- C. A VNTag is based on the destination MAC address and the 802.1Q field.
- D. A VNTag requires a Cisco Nexus 1000v Series Switch.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two Cisco ACI components are included in an Application Network Profile?
- A. Contracts
- B. EPGs
- C. clients
- D. tenants
- E. contexts
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit. How many STP domains are present?
- A. 3
- B. 4
- C. 1
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two description of the workflow are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It fails if the blade has an existing profile.
- B. It creates a service profile.
- C. It deletes the service profile after associating the profile to a server.
- D. It attempts to recreate the service profile if the initial attempt fails.
- E. It assigns a service profile to a blade
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is deploying a Cisco Nexus 1000v into VMWare vSphere using the OVA fie. The engineer
deployed the VSM virtual machine in vCenter and completed the initial setup script of the VSM. Which two additional configuration steps are needed to implement the 100GV? (Choose two)
- A. Configure an SVS connection to vCenter in the console of the 1000V.
- B. Add hosts to the distributed virtual switch in vCenter.
- C. Add hosts to the distributed virtual switch in the console of the 1000V.
- D. Add the 1000v as a virtual distributed switch in vCenter.
- E. Configure an SVS connection to vCenter using the vCenter wizard.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which description of the connection between two fabric interconnects in a cluster configuration is
- A. must be connected directly by using any ports
- B. must be connected virtually
- C. must be connected directly by using Ethernet cables between L1-to-L2 and L2-to-L1 high- availability ports
- D. must be connected directly by using Ethernet cables between L1-to-L1 and L2-to-L2 high- availability ports
NEW QUESTION 14
In Cisco NX-OS, which description of the management VRF is true?
- A. The management VRF is similar to the global routing table in Cisco
- B. The mgmt0 interface can be used in any VRF
- C. The mgmt0 interface is shared among multiple VDCs.
- D. All layer 3 interfaces exist in the management VRF until they are reassigned
NEW QUESTION 15
Which model is a deployment model in cloud computing?
- A. automate cloud
- B. layered cloud
- C. private cloud
- D. collapsed cloud
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statements are valid for a local SPAN configuration'? (Choose two.)
- A. Source and destination interface must be on the same host
- B. Source and destination interfaces can be on different hosts
- C. Destination vEthernet interface can be on a different VLAN than the source
- D. Destination interface can be a physical port
- E. Destination interface cannot be a physical port
NEW QUESTION 17
How many VRFs are present in Cisco Nexus OS by default?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 4
Explanation: Management VRF and Default VRF
Each router has a management VRF and a default VRF: Management VRF
The management VRF is for management purposes only. Only the mgmt 0 interface can be in the management VRF. The mgmt 0 interface cannot be assigned to another VRF. The mgmt 0 interface is shared among multiple VDCs.
No routing protocols can run in the management VRF (static only). Default VRF
All Layer 3 interfaces exist in the default VRF until they are assigned to another VRF. Routing protocols run in the default VRF context unless another VRF context is specified. The default VRF uses the default routing context for all show commands.
The default VRF is similar to the global routing table concept in Cisco IOS.
Reference: https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/133711/vrf-configuration-and-verification- nexus-7000
NEW QUESTION 18
Which technology maintains Fibre Channel virtual links between a pair of FCoE devices?
- A. ETS
- B. FLOGI
- C. PFC
- D. FIP
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer is configuring a server for storage connectivity using a Cisco MDS switch. The engineer connects the server to the switch, powers up the server, and then wants to verify that the server has logged into the fabric. Which command does the engineer use to verify fabric login?
- A. show flogi database
- B. show vsan database
- C. show interface
- D. show zoneset active
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-155 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/200-155/ (New 215 Q&As Version)