Exam Code: 300-160 (), Exam Name: DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure, Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-160 Exam.
Cisco 300-160 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two platforms support the FCoE protocol? (Choose two)
- A. Cisco MDS 9148S Series
- B. Cisco MDS 9222i series
- C. Cisco Nexus 2332TQ Series
- D. Cisco nexus 7010 series
- E. Cisco Nexus 2248TP series
NEW QUESTION 2
You deploy a new Cisco UCS system and use switching mode for storage communication. Which type of port should you configure as the interconnect to the SAN network?
- A. FCoE storage
- B. appliance
- C. server
- D. uplink
- E. FCoE uplink
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two Cisco technologies can be used to insert services, such as load balancing and firewalls, between VMs? (Choose two.)
- A. vShield
- B. vNIC
- C. vPath
- D. NFV
- E. service graphs
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two options can be performed only from the Admin VDCs on the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series platform? (Choose two)
- A. Create SPAN ports on other VDCs
- B. Create, modify, and delete VDCs
- C. Configure Cisco Fabric Path in other VDCs
- D. Access the CLI of other VDCs
- E. Process-data plane traffic
NEW QUESTION 5
How is oversubscription between disk arrays and hosts calculated when you use only line-rate capable line cards?
- A. by dividing the total bandwidth of the disk array ports by the total bandwidth of the Inter-Switch Links
- B. dividing the total bandwidth of the host ports by the total bandwidth of the disk array ports
- C. by dividing the total bandwidth of the host ports by the total bandwidth of the Inter-Switch Links
- D. by dividing the total bandwidth of the disk array ports by the total bandwidth of the host ports
NEW QUESTION 6
Which software runs on a device that is connected to a TrustSec-enabled port?
- A. Requester
- B. Authenticator
- C. Supplicant
- D. Authentication Proxy
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the Exhibit:
Which action does Cisco ITD perform when a node fails?
- A. evenly distribute traffic across all the remaining nodes.
- B. transparently adds nodes to the waf-dg
- C. assigns failed node buckets to another active node
- D. removes the failed node from the waf-dg
NEW QUESTION 8
You must connect two cisco MDS 9700 Multilayer Fabric Switches over a long-distance dark fiber connection. Which action do you take to ensure that the link between the sites is used effectively?
- A. Ensure that frames are marked with Co’s 3 when using policy maps
- B. Ensure that each switch has multiple connections to the table
- C. Shut down unused ports on the fabric switches and reallocate extended BB_credits to the connected port
- D. Adjust the QoS settings on the fabric switches to prioritize Fiber Channel traffic over data traffic
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two options are supported on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects that use native Fibre Channel connectivity? (Choose two)
- A. iSCSI
- B. NFS
- C. DAS
- D. SAN
- E. iFCP
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement accurately describes the allocation of IP pools for out-of-band management of a Cisco UCS Series environment*?
- A. The management IP addresses used to access CIMC on a server can be out-of-band addresses, through which traffic traverses the Fabric Interconnect via the management port
- B. The management IP addresses used to access CIMC on a server can be out-of-band addresses through which traffic traverses the Fabric Interconnect via the fabric uplink port
- C. A maximum of sixteen OOB IP addresses can be configured to access the CIMC on a server
- D. A maximum of eight OOB IP addresses can be configured to access the CIMC on a server
NEW QUESTION 11
You must design a Cisco UCS Manager service profile for a customer. They require that the Cisco UCS blades utilize Cisco Discovery Protocol. Which policy must you add to the service profile template to meet this requirement?
- A. network control policies
- B. link protocol policies
- C. LAN connectivity policies
- D. flow control policies
NEW QUESTION 12
Which option can be used to provide a nonproprietary method of load balancing and redundancy between the access and aggregation layers in the data canter?
- A. vPC
- B. PAgP
- C. LACP
- D. host vPC
NEW QUESTION 13
Which access layer technology will provide redundancy if there is a link failure on a server link?
- A. VDC
- B. MPLS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco OTV
NEW QUESTION 14
During a presentation about Fiber Channel logins when using cisco fabric interconnect switches in switch mode you discuss FLOGI and PLOGI process. Your customer ask you to define the PLOGI process which response do you provide?
- A. It is a process where two N_ports discover their mutual capabilities
- B. It is a process used to establish a session between two N_ports
- C. It is a process where N_ports obtains FCID
- D. Its process where an N_Port discovers the characteristic associated with a fabric
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two technologies can you use to automate the deployment of a data center network? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco ACI
- B. Cisco WAAS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco PfR
- E. Cisco DFA
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two types of connections can be used to build data center interconnects via vPC? (Choose two)
- A. company-owned DWDM
- B. service providers MPLS
- C. service provider IP
- D. service provider DWDM
- E. service provider VPLS
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-160 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/300-160-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As)