Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Also have 300-160 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Why would you configure FCoE to use jumbo frames?
- A. to enable the network to create a no-drop CoS
- B. to provide a credit-based flow control mechanism
- C. to prevent a Fibre Channel frame from being split into two Ethernet frames
- D. to provide prioritized processing that is based on bandwidth allocation and low latency
NEW QUESTION 2
You plan to extend the Layer 2 domain by using OTV in multicast mode What must you consider?
- A. The same site ID must be used on all of the edge devices on all of the sites.
- B. The join interface must run IGMPv3
- C. The OTV site VLAN must be extended over the overlay.
- D. The site OTV VLAN must be the same on all of the AED routers on all of the sites.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two storage technologies can be integrated into the Cisco ACI fabric? (Choose two)
- A. FCIP
- B. DAS
- C. iSCSI
- D. NAS
- E. FC
NEW QUESTION 4
Which use case requires a design that contains multiple VRF instances in a VDC?
- A. Provide VRF-aware services to all Layer 3 interfaces.
- B. Provide a route policy for incoming packets.
- C. Provide routing updates between Layer 3 interfaces
- D. Provide Layer 3 isolation within a VDC
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options represent an access layer solution designed to accelerate server virtualization, that is managed just like other network devices in the data center? (Choose two)
- A. MPIO
- B. host vPC
- C. VEM
- D. VSS
- E. VSM
Explanation: When server virtualization is implemented, the edge of the network is pushed from the traditional location in the network access layer, implemented in physical switches, to the virtual network access layer that is implemented in software in the server hypervisor. The Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch is an intelligent virtual network access layer switch that runs Cisco NX-OS Software, Cisco's data center operating system that runs on all Cisco data center products. Operating inside the Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor, the Cisco Nexus 1000V supports Cisco Virtual Network Link (VN-Link) server virtualization technology to provide:
Policy-based virtual machine connectivity
Mobile virtual machine security and network policy
Nondisruptive operating model for your server virtualization and networking teams
When server virtualization is implemented in the data center, servers and virtual machines are not managed the same way as physical servers. Server virtualization is treated as a special deployment, leading to longer
deployment time, with more coordination needed among server, network, storage, and security administrators. With the Cisco Nexus 1000V, you have a consistent networking feature set and configuration and provisioning model for both the physical and the virtual networks. Virtual machine networks can use the same network configuration, security policy, diagnostic tools, and operating models as physical server deployments that are connected to physical switches. This unified approach provides faster deployment and troubleshooting and makes the administration of virtualization environments essentially the same as for nonvirtualized deployments.
Developed in close collaboration with Microsoft, the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch is certified by Microsoft and integrates with Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager
(SCVMM). You can use the Cisco Nexus 1000V to manage your virtual machine connectivity with confidence
in the integrity of the server virtualization infrastructure.
Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch Components
Cisco Nexus 1000V Switches have two main components:
Virtual supervisor module (VSM)
Virtual Ethernet module (VEM)
The VSM provides the switch control and management plane, and the VEM provides the data plane for the switch (Figure 1). The VSM can run as a virtual machine on any Microsoft Hyper-V host or as a virtual service node on the Cisco Nexus 1010 and 1110. The VEM runs as a plug-in (extension) to the Microsoft Hyper-V switch in the hypervisor kernel, providing switching between virtual machines.
Cisco Nexus 1000V sees the VSMs and VEMs as modules. In the current release, a single VSM can manage up to 64 VEMs. The VSMs are always associated with slot numbers 1 and 2 in the virtual chassis. The VEMs are sequentially assigned to slots 3 through 66 based on the order in which their respective hosts were added to the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two options are valid methods for configuring VLANs on a Cisco UCS cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. globally per Cisco UCS cluster
- B. by using Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- C. by using vPC domain configuration
- D. by using VTP
- E. by using CFS
NEW QUESTION 7
Which component is required to run FCoE?
- A. converged network adapter
- B. iSCSI gateway
- C. host bus adapter
- D. Fibre Channel adapter
Explanation: Computers can connect to FCoE with converged network adapters (CNAs), which contain both Fibre Channel host bus adapter (HBA) and Ethernet Network Interface Card (NIC) functionality on the same adapter card. CNAs have one or more physical Ethernet ports. FCoE encapsulation can be done in software with a conventional Ethernet network interface card, however FCoE CNAs offload (from the CPU) the low level frame processing and SCSI protocol functions traditionally performed by Fibre Channel host bus adapters.
NEW QUESTION 8
LISP provides which capability?
- A. host connectivity redundancy
- B. physical host mobility
- C. VM mobility
- D. VXLAN mobility
NEW QUESTION 9
Which description of an edge-core-edge SAN topology is true?
- A. Core switches connect to servers.
- B. Edge switches connect to storage devices and servers
- C. Core switches connect to storage devices and servers.
- D. Edge switches connect to each other via ISLs.
NEW QUESTION 10
In order to provide a specific UCS B-Series blade access to a dedicated uplink on a Fabric interconnect with multiple uplinks connected, which item must to be configured?
- A. vNIC placement policy
- B. IOM Port Group
- C. Static Pinning Policy
- D. LAN Pin Group
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option accurately describes updating vNICs templates?
- A. can be used to automate the configuration of STP
- B. requires that the same VLANs be enabled on all service profiles and Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects
- C. requires that STP be enabled on all service profiles and Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects
- D. can be used to add or remove VLANs from all of the associated service profiles
NEW QUESTION 12
If an individual link fails which three features reduce convergences times when used with the protocols such as?
- A. Port Channels
- B. BFD
- C. ECMP
- D. WCCP
- E. IGRP
- F. NFV
NEW QUESTION 13
You are designing a data center network using Cisco Nexus 7000 Series switches. Which feature should be configured to control the rate at which packets are allowed to reach the Supervisor?
- A. relaxed process startup
- B. port channel load balancing method
- C. embedded event manager
- D. data plane policing
- E. control plane policing
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the Exhibit.
You need to allocate all interfaces on the same port ASIC to the same VDC. Which ports share an ASIC?
- A. ports 1-12
- B. ports 9-17
- C. ports 9-13
- D. ports 1-17
NEW QUESTION 15
What is used to insert services when using Layer 4 to Layer 7 service insertion in the Cisco ACI?
- A. device scripts
- B. tenant administrators
- C. policies
- D. function profiles
NEW QUESTION 16
When deploying VMWare ESXi on Cisco UCS B Series Servers, what should the iSCSI boot-from-SAN use in the service profile to provide redundancy?
- A. two VMKs to connect to the storage
- B. two vHBAs to connect to the storage
- C. two vnmics to connect to the storage
- D. two vNICs to connect to the storage
Thanks for reading the newest 300-160 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 300-160 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/300-160-dumps.html (132 Q&As Dumps)