for Cisco certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated . 100% PASS 300-160 DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure exam Today!
Check 300-160 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which item represents a method of increasing storage utilization efficiency?
- A. thick provisioning
- B. thin provisioning
- C. transparent provisioning
- D. weighted provisioning
NEW QUESTION 2
Which technology provides the ability to use all links in a LAN topology by providing an active-active path to the upstream switch?
- A. STP
- B. vPC
- C. PVST+
- D. RSTP
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two benefits of a service insertion that is mediated through the Cisco APIC instead of the classical Ethernet model? (Choose two.)
- A. provides Layer 5 service insertion capability
- B. provides Layer 7 service insertion capability
- C. provides policies that can manage the network and service appliances
- D. can automate the service insertion
- E. provides built-in services, such as Cisco ACE Web Application Firewall and ADC
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two actions must be performed when you configure Cisco VN-Link in hardware? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a distributed virtual switch in Cisco UCS Manager.
- B. Add an ESX host to the distributed virtual switch in Cisco UCS Manager.
- C. Create a port profile and profile clients in Cisco UCS Manager.
- D. Create a standard switch on an ESXi host and map the network adapters to the switch.
- E. Create a distributed virtual switch under the datacenter folder in VMware vCenter.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are designing a fabric interconnect solution operating in END host MODE and connected to the upstream Cisco nexus 7000 series Switches for LAN and SAN traffic.
Which statement about the setup is true?
- A. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to FDISCs
- B. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to Flogls
- C. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated toPLOGls
- D. FDISCs
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two characteristics are associated with the core layer of a Data Center Unified Fabric network? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 2 default gateway redundancy
- B. QoS—policing
- C. no packet manipulation
- D. QoS—classification and queuing
- E. scalable routing protocols like OSPF
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two descriptions of the purpose of the L1-L2 links between FI A and FI B are true? (Choose two)
- A. synchronizes the configuration information
- B. provides a vPC peer link between the fabric interconnects.
- C. allows each fabric interconnect to monitor the status of the other fabric interconnect continuously.
- D. provides an alternate data path if an upstream link fails.
- E. migrates VIFs from FI A to FI B if FI fails.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which technology does Cisco recommend tor connecting a main data center to a remote data center?
- A. LISP
- B. OTV
- C. FabricPath
- D. vPC
NEW QUESTION 9
Which description is true when you configure a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series switch as an FCoE switch?
- A. You can use M-Series and F-Series modules in the storage VDC.
- B. You can configure an FCoE port in any VDC.
- C. You can forward IP traffic from the storage VDC.
- D. You can configure an FCoE port to be shared between the storage VDC and one other VDC.
NEW QUESTION 10
Cisco FabricPath is implemented in a data center. You plan to implement anycast HSRP. What is an advantage of anycast HSRP as compared HSRPv2?
- A. Up to four HSRP gateways can forward traffic simultaneously.
- B. HSRP gateways use BFD for faster failure detection
- C. An HSRP group can be secured by using MD5.
- D. Up to six HSRP gateways can forward traffic simultaneously.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your company plans to build a new data center. Which two technologies can you use for the DCI to provide layer 2 endpoint mobility? (choose two)
- A. ADSL
- B. VPLS
- C. DSL
- D. DARK FIBER
- E. L3 VPN
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements accurately describe lossless iSCSl? (Choose two.)
- A. A lossless iSCSI provides additional flow Control by using pause frames at the Ethernet layer along with TCP flow control.
- B. Bandwidth is shared with all of the traffic on the wire.
- C. A lossless iSCSl works only on DCBX-enabled switches.
- D. A lossless iSCSI can be combined with native Fibre Channel fabrics to provide redundancy.
- E. A lossless iSCSl works on all Ethernet switches.
NEW QUESTION 13
What is required when configuring the second fabric interconnect in a cluster configuration?
- A. The IP address of the default gateway must be on the same subnet as the peer fabric interconnect.
- B. The system name of the second fabric interconnect must be different from the system name of the first fabric interconnect.
- C. The IP address of the management port must be in the same subnet as the peer fabric interconnect.
- D. The first and the second fabric interconnects must be able to reach the DNS.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two FEX topologies trade deterministic bandwidth for server-link stability during FEX uplink failure? (Choose two.)
- A. port channel
- B. static pinning
- C. virtual port channel
- D. dynamic pinning
- E. Equal-Cost Multipath
- F. RPVST
NEW QUESTION 15
Designing data center interconnects requires the understanding of the loop avoidance mechanisms. Drag and drop the loop avoidance mechanisms from the left onto the technologies that utilize them on the right.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which solution Enable you to scale up an IPS by load-balancing Traffic to servers or appliances
- A. Cisco ASA with FIRE POWER Services
- B. Cisco AMP
- C. PBR
- D. Cisco ITD
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-160 dumps! All 300-160 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-160/ (132 New Questions)