for Cisco certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated . 100% PASS 300-375 Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks exam Today!
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-375 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which attribute on the Cisco WLC v7.0 does RADIUS IETF attribute "Tunnel-Private-Group ID" assign?
- A. ACL
- B. DSCP
- C. QoS
- D. VLAN
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command is an SNMPv3-specific command that an engineer can use only in Cisco IOS XE?
- A. snmp-server user remoteuser1 group1 remote 10.12.0.4
- B. snmp-server host 172.16.1.33 public
- C. snmp-server community comaccess ro 4
- D. snmp-server enable traps wireless
NEW QUESTION 3
How many mobility peers can a Cisco Catalyst 3850-MC node have?
- A. 8
- B. 2
- C. 6
- D. 16
- E. 4
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
A WLAN with the SSID "Enterprise" is configured. Which rogue is marked as malicious?
- A. a rogue with two clients, broadcasting the SSID "Employee" heard at -50 dBm
- B. a rogue with no clients, broadcasting the SSID "Enterprise" heard at -50 dBm
- C. a rouge with two clients, broadcasting the SSID "Enterprise" heard at -80 dBm
- D. a rogue with two clients, broadcasting the SSID "Enterprise" heard at -50 dBm
NEW QUESTION 5
Which method does a Cisco switch use to authenticate a Cisco lightweight access point that is acting as a 802.1x supplicant?
- A. 802.1X
- B. EAP-FAST with anonymous PAC provisioning
- C. a password only
- D. a username and password
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer is configuring an autonomous AP for RADIUS authentication. What two pieces of information must be known to configure the AP? (Choose two.)
- A. shared secret
- B. username and password
- C. RADIUS IP address
- D. group name
- E. PAC encryption key
You identify RADIUS security servers by their host name or IP address, host name and specific UDP port numbers, or their IP address and specific UDP port numbers. The combination of the IP address and the UDP port number creates a unique identifier allowing different ports to be individually defined as RADIUS hosts providing a specific AAA service. This unique identifier enables RADIUS requests to be sent to multiple UDP ports on a server at the same IP address. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_usr_rad/configuration/xe-3se/3850/secusr- rad-xe-3se-3850-book/sec-rad-mult-udp-ports.html
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the maximum number of clients that a small branch deployment using a four-member Cisco Catalyst 3850 stack (acting as MC/MA) can support?
- A. 10000
- B. 1000
- C. 500
- D. 2000
- E. 5000
NEW QUESTION 8
A wireless engineer want to how many wlPS alerts have been detected in CISCO Prime. Which tab does the engineer select in the windows dashboard?
- A. Security
- B. CleanAir
- C. Context Aware
- D. Mesh
Security Index, including the top security issues Adaptive WIPS Rogue classification graph Rogue containment graph Attacks detected Malicious, unclassified, friendly, and custom rogue APs CleanAir security Adhoc rogues Security https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three configuration steps are necessary on the WLC when implementing central web authentication in conjunction with Cisco ISE. (Choose three.)
- A. Set P2P Blocking Action to Drop.
- B. Enable Security Layer 3 Web Policy.
- C. Set NAC state to SNMP NAC.
- D. Enable Allow AAA override.
- E. Enable Security Layer 2 MAC Filtering.
- F. Set NAC state to RADIUS NA
NEW QUESTION 10
Which security method does a Cisco guest wireless deployment that relies on Cisco ISE guest portal for user authentication use?
- A. Layer 2 and Layer 3
- B. Layer 2 only
- C. No security methods are needed to deploy CWA
- D. Layer 3 only
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer is configuring a BYOD deployment strategy and prefers a single SSID model. Which technology is required to accomplish this configuration?
- A. mobility service engine
- B. wireless control system
- C. identify service engine
- D. Prime Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 12
Explanation: Please refer the link below in Explanation to configure this simulation.
Use this link to configure all the steps for this simulation : http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/116880-configwpa2- psk-00.html
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two requirements must be met to ensure that Cisco ISE can join the Active Directory domain of the company. (Choose two.)
- A. If a firewall exists between Cisco ISE and Active Directory domain server, these ports are allowed through UDP 69, 123, and 389; and TCP 88, 389, 445, 464, 636, 3268, and 3269.
- B. The hostname of Cisco ISE is less than 20 characters in length.
- C. An account has been created in Active Directory for Cisco ISE that has the necessary permissions.
- D. The DNS name is configured on Cisco ISE and resolved on the Active Directory domain server
- E. Time synchronization between Cisco ISE and Active Directory must be within 10 minute
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three authentication methods correctly describe digital certificate requirements when using EAP-TLS authentication? (Choose three)
- A. The client does not need the corresponding private key.
- B. The EAP-TLS is sent in cleartext when the root certificate is not installed.
- C. The certificate has to be X 509 Version 3.
- D. EAP-TLS requires a root certificate but not a user certificate.
- E. The certificate must be installed when the requested user is logged in to the machine.
- F. The subject name in the certificate must correspond to the user account name
Explanation: https://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/ CK7 22/ CK8 09/technologies_white_paper09186a008 009256b.shtml
The certificate has to be X.509 Version 3
EAP-TLS Machine Authentication requires both Active Directory and an Enterprise root C
A. In order
to acquire a certificate for EAP-TLS machine authentication,
For a client (using Windows XP professional, for example) to authenticate using EAP-TLS, the client must obtain a personal client certificate. This certificate must meet several requirements: Figure 5-1. Client Certificate and the Enhanced Key Usage Field. • The certificate has to be installed when the requested user is logged
https://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/ CK7 22/ CK8 09/technologies_white_paper09186a008009256b.sht ml
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer is concerned that radar is impacting the access point that service the wireless network in an office located near an airport. On which type of channel should you conduct spectrum analysis to identify if radar is impacting the wireless network?
- A. UNII-3 channels
- B. UNII-1 channels
- C. 802.11b channels
- D. 2.4 GHz channels
- E. UMII-2 channels
- F. Channels 1, 5, 9, 13
NEW QUESTION 16
Which CLI command do you use on Cisco IOS XE Software to put the AP named Floor1_AP1 back in the default AP group?
- A. ap Floor1_AP1 ap-groupname default-group
- B. ap name Floor1_AP1 apgroup default-group
- C. ap name Floor1_AP1 ap-groupname default-group
- D. ap name Floor1_AP1 ap-groupname default
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer configures 802.1 X authentication for the access points using the config ap 802.1Xuser add username admin password secret AP_01 command.
Which EAP method does the access point use to authenticate?
- A. EAP-TLS
- B. MS-CHAPv2 PEAP
- C. LEAP
- D. EAP-FAST
Enables or disables Extensible Authentication Protocol-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) authentication.
NEW QUESTION 18
Drag the EAP Authentication type on the left to the accurate description provided on the right
NEW QUESTION 19
WPA2 Enterprise with 802.1x is being used for clients to authenticate to a wireless network through an ISE server. For security reasons, the network engineer wants to ensure only PEAP authentication can be used. The engineer sent instructions to clients on how to configure their supplicants, but
users are still in the ISE logs authentication using EAP-FAST. Which option describes the most efficient way the engineer can ensure these users cannot access the network unless the correct
authentication mechanism is configured?
- A. Enable AAA override on the SSID, gather the usernames of these users, and disable their RADIUS accounts until they make sure they correctly configured their devices.
- B. Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an access policy in ACS that denies access to the list of MACs that have used EAP-FAST.
- C. Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an access policy in ACS that allows access only when the EAP authentication method is PEAP.
- D. Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an access policy in ACS that puts clients that authenticated using EAP-FAST into a quarantine VLAN.
Thanks for reading the newest 300-375 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Passcertsure 300-375 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.passcertsure.com/300-375-test/ (124 Q&As Dumps)