are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 300-375 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online 300-375 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
802.1X AP supplicant credentials have been enabled and configured on a Cisco WLC v7.0 in both the respective Wireless>AP>Global Configuration location and AP>Credentials tab locations. What describes the 802.1X AP authentication process when connected via Ethernet to a switch?
- A. Only WLC AP global credentials are used.
- B. Only AP credentials are used.
- C. WLC global AP credentials are used first; upon failure, the AP credentials are used.
- D. AP credentials are used first; upon failure, the WLC global credentials are use
NEW QUESTION 2
What are two of the benefits that the Cisco AnyConnect v3.0 provides to the administrator for client WLAN security configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. Provides a reporting mechanism for rouge APs
- B. Prevents a user from adding any WLANs
- C. Hides the complexity of 802.1X and EAP configuration
- D. Supports centralized or distributed client architectures
- E. Provides concurrent wired and wireless connectivity
- F. Allows users to modify but not delete admin-created profiles
NEW QUESTION 3
Which option determines which RADIUS server is preferred the most by the Cisco WLC?
- A. the Server Index (Priority) drop-down list
- B. the server status
- C. the server IP address
- D. the port number
NEW QUESTION 4
A network engineer is implementing a wireless network and is considering deploying a single SSID for device onboarding. Winch option is a benefit of using dual SSIDs with a captive portal on the onboard SSID compared to a single SSID solution?
- A. limit of a single device per user
- B. restrict allowed devices types
- C. allow multiple devices per user
- D. minimize client configuration errors
NEW QUESTION 5
You are configuring the social login for a guest network. Which three options are configurable social connect in Cisco CMS visitor connect? (Choose three.)
- A. Linkedin
- B. Pinterest
- C. Medium
- D. Google+
- E. Facebook
- F. MySpace
NEW QUESTION 6
When you configure BYOD access to the network, you face increased security risks and challenges. Which challenge is resolved by deploying digital client certificates?
- A. managing the increase connected devices
- B. ensuring wireless LAN performance and reliability
- C. providing device choice and support
- D. enforcing company usage policies
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer is working on a remote site that is configured using FlexConnect. They are worried that the access points will not send RADIUS requests directly to the authentication server is standalone mode. Which command ensures direct authentication using the default ports as defined on the WLC?
- A. config filexconnect group Remote radius server acct add primary 10.10.10.10 1813 Cisco123
- B. config filexconnect group Remote radius server auth add primary 10.10.10.10 1813 Cisco123
- C. config filexconnect group Remote radius server acct add primary 10.10.10.10 1812 Cisco123
- D. config filexconnect group Remote radius server auth add primary 10.10.10.10 1812 Cisco123
NEW QUESTION 8
Which EAP method can an AP use to authenticate to the wired network?
- A. EAP-GTC
- B. EAP-MD5
- C. EAP-TLS
- D. EAP-FAST
NEW QUESTION 9
On which two ports does the RADIUS server maintain a database and listen for incoming authentication and accounting requests? (Choose two.)
- A. UDP 1900
- B. UDP port 1812
- C. TCP port 1812
- D. TCP port 1813
- E. UDP port 1813
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
A network engineer must configure a WLAN on a Cisco IOS-XE controller to support corporate devices (using VLAN 30) and BYOD (using VLAN 40) on the same secure SSID. The security team has built an ISE deployment to be used for VLAN assignment and to restrict access based on policy and posture compliance.
Given the existing WLAN configuration, which configuration change must be made?
- A. remove ip dhcp required
- B. Add aaa-override
- C. Remove nac
- D. Add mac-filtering default
NEW QUESTION 11
A wireless engineer must implement a corporate wireless network for a large company with ID 338860948 in the most efficient way possible. The wireless network must support a total of 32 VLANS for 300 employees in different departments.
What is the best configuration option in this scenario?
- A. Configure a second WLC to support half of the APs in the deployment.
- B. Configure different AP groups to support different VLANs, so that all of the WLANs can be broadcast on both radios.
- C. Configure 16 WLANs to be broadcast on the 2.4-GHz band and 16 WLANs to be broadcast on the 5.0-GHz band.
- D. Configure one single SSID and implement Cisco ISE VLLAN assignment according to different user roles.
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is configuring EAP-TLS with a client trusting server model and has configured a public root certification authority. Which action does this allow?
- A. specifies a second certification authority to trust
- B. utilizes two subcertification authority servers
- C. creates a PKI infrastructure
- D. validates the AAA server
To support EAP-TLS, the AAA server (for example, Cisco Secure ACS) must have a certificate. Either a public certification authority or a private certification authority can be used to issue the AAA server certificate. The AAA server will trust a client certificate that was issued from the same root
certification authority that issued its certificate.
https://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/ CK7 22/ CK8 09/technologies_white_paper09186a008009256b.sht ml
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer has configured a BYOD policy that allows for printing on the WLAN utilizing Bonjour
services. However, the engineer cannot get printing working. The WLC firmware is 8.x. the printer is connected on the wired network where a few of the access points are also connected.
Which reason that printing is not working is true?
- A. Location-specific service is not enabled on the WLC.
- B. Secure Web Mode Cipher-Option SSLv2 is not enabled.
- C. mBNS and IGMP snooping is not enabled on the WLC.
- D. IGMP Query Interval value is too low.
- E. The number of mDNS services exceeds firmware limits.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. What do the red circles represent in the exhibit?
- A. detected interferes
- B. RSSI cutoff
- C. wIPs attackers
- D. zones of impact
NEW QUESTION 15
When a supplicant and AAA server are configured to use PEAP, which mechanism is used by the client to authenticate the AAA server in Phase One?
- A. PMK
- B. shared secret keys
- C. digital certificate
- D. PAC
NEW QUESTION 16
Local Web Auth has been configured on the East-WLC-2504A, but it is not working. Determine which actions must be taken to restore the Local Web Auth service. The Local Web Auth service must operate only with the Contractors WLAN.
Contractors WLAN ID – 10 Employees WLAN ID - 2
Note, not all menu items, text boxes, or radio buttons are active.
Which four changes must be made to configuration parameters to restore the Local Web Auth feature on the East-WLC-2504A? Assume the passwords are correctly entered as “ciscotest”. (Choose four.)
- A. Remove the existing Local Net User Bill Smith and add a New Local Net User “Bill Smith” password “ciscotest’, WLAN Profile “Contractors”.
- B. Remove WLAN 10 and WLAN 2, replace WLAN 10 with Profile Name Employees and SSID Contractors;replace WLAN 2 with Profile Name Employees and SSID Employees.
- C. Remove WLAN 10 and WLAN 2, replace WLAN 10 with Profile Name Contractors and SSID Contractors, replace WLAN 2 with Profile Name Employees and SSID Employees.
- D. Change the Layer 2 security to None on the Contractors WLAN.
- E. Under Layer 3 Security, change the Layer 3 Security to Web Policy on the Contractors WLAN.
- F. Under Security Local Net Users add a New Local Net User “Bill Smith” password “Cisco”, interface/ Interface Group “east-wing”.
- G. Change the Layer 2 Security to None + EAP Pass-through on the Contractors WLAN.
- H. Under WLANs > Edit “Contractors “change the interface/Interface group to “east-wing”.
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer is configuring client MFP. What WLAN Layer 2 security must be selected to use client MFP?
- A. Static WEP
- B. CKIP
- C. WPA+WPA2
- D. 802 1x
NEW QUESTION 18
A wireless engineer wants to view how many wIPS alerts have been detected in Cisco Prime. Which tab does the engineer select in the wireless dashboard?
- A. Security
- B. Cleanair
- C. Context Aware
- D. Mesh
NEW QUESTION 19
Which configuration changes need to be made to allow WPA2 + PSK to operate property on the East- WLC-2504A controller? (Choose four.)
- A. Disable Dynamic AP Management.
- B. Click on the Status Enabled radio button.
- C. Change the Layer 3 Security to Web Policy.
- D. Change the WPA + WPA2 Parameters to WPA2 Policy-AES.
- E. Change the PSK Format to HEX.
- F. Change the WLAN ID.
- G. Change the VLAN Identifier.
- H. Change the IP Address of the Virtual interface.
- I. Change the SSID name of the WLAN.
- J. Click on the PSK radio button and add the password in the text bo
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-375 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/300-375/ (New 124 Q&As Version)