Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-375 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Cisco 300-375 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-375 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Clients are failing EAP authentication. A debug shows that an EAPOL start is sent and the clients are then de-authenticated. Which two issues can cause this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The WLC certificate has changed.
- B. The WLAN is not configured for the correct EAP supplicant type.
- C. The shared secret of the WLC and RADIUS server do not match.
- D. The WLC has not been added to the RADIUS server as a client.
- E. The clients are configured for machine authentication, but the RADIUS server is configured for user authentication.
NEW QUESTION 2
Regarding the guidelines for using MFP, under what circumstances will a client without Cisco compatible Extensions v5 be able to associate to a WLAN?
- A. The DHCP Required box is unchecked.
- B. AAA override is configured for the WLAN
- C. Client MFP is disabled or optional.
- D. WPA2 is enabled with TKIP or AE
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two attacks represent a social engineering attack? (Choose two.)
- A. using AirMagnet Wi-Fi Analyzer to search for hidden SSIDs
- B. calling the IT helpdesk and asking for network information
- C. spoofing the MAC address of an employee device
- D. entering a business and posing as IT support staff
NEW QUESTION 4
Which mobility mode must a Cisco 5508 wireless Controller be in to use the MA functionality on a cisco catalyst 3850 series switch with a cisco 550 Wireless Controller as an MC?
- A. classic mobility
- B. new mobility
- C. converged access mobility
- D. auto-anchor mobility
NEW QUESTION 5
Which Cisco feature must an engineer configure on a cisco WLC to enable PCI specification compliance for communication of neighbor radio information?
- A. RF Grouping
- B. MFP
- C. Rogue Access Point Detection
- D. RRM NDP
- E. Off Channel Scanning
NEW QUESTION 6
Which customizable security report on Cisco Prime Infrastructure would show rogue APs detected since a point in time?
- A. New Rogue APs
- B. Rogue AP Events
- C. Rogue APs
- D. Rogue AP Count Summary
- E. Network Summary
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer has configured central web authentication on the wireless network, but clients are receiving untrusted certificate errors on their internet browsers when directed to the guest splash page. Which file must be provided to an approved trusted certificate authority to fix this issue?
- A. EAP-TLS certificate generate by WLC
- B. CSR generated by identity Service Engine
- C. CSR generated by the WLC
- D. EAP-TLS certificate generated by the access point
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three items must be configured on a Cisco WLC v7.0 to allow implementation of isolated bonding network? (Choose three.)
- A. RADIUS server IP address
- B. DHCP IP address
- C. SNMP trap receiver IP address
- D. interface name
- E. SNMP community name
- F. ACL name
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
A customer is having problems with clients associating to me wireless network. Based on the configuration, which option describes the most likely cause of the issue?
- A. Both AES and TKIP must be enabled
- B. SA Query Timeout is set too low
- C. Comeback timer is set too low
- D. PME is set to "required"
- E. MAC Filtering must be enabled
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two options are types of MFP that can be performed? (Choose two.)
- A. message integrity check
- B. infrastructure
- C. client
- D. AES-CCMP
- E. RSN
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer is concerned about DOS attacks from a neighboring facility. Which feature can be enabled to help alleviate these concerns and mitigate DOS attacks on a WLAN?
- A. PMF
- B. peer-to-peer blocking
- C. Cisco Centralized Key Management
- D. split tunnel
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
You are configuring a controller that runs Cisco IOS XE by using the CLI. Which three configuration options are used for 802.11w Protected Management Frames? (Choose three.)
- A. mandatory
- B. association-comeback
- C. SA teardown protection
- D. saquery-retry-time
- E. enable
- F. comeback-time
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer is configuring a new mobility anchor for a WLAN on the CLI with the config wlan mobility anchor add 3 10.10.10.10 command, but the command is failing. Which two conditions must be met to be able to enter this command? (Choose two.)
- A. The anchor controller IP address must be within the management interface subnet.
- B. The anchor controller must be in the same mobility group.
- C. The WLAN must be enabled.
- D. The mobility group keepalive must be configured.
- E. The indicated WLAN ID must be present on the controlle
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three methods are valid for guest wireless using web authentication? (Choose three.)
- A. LDAP
- B. SSL
- C. local
- D. TLS
- E. EAP-TLS
- F. RADIUS
There are three ways to authenticate users when you use web authentication. Local authentication allows you to authenticate the user in the Cisco WLC. You can also use an external RADIUS server or a LDAP server as a backend database in order to authenticate the users.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two 802.11 methods can be configured to protect card holder data? (Choose two.)
- A. CCMP
- B. WEP
- C. SSL
- D. TKIP
- E. VPN
NEW QUESTION 16
A Cisco WLC has been added to the network and Cisco ISE as a network device, but authentication is failing. Which configuration within the network device configuration should be verified?
- A. shared secret
- B. device ID
- C. SNMP RO community
- D. device interface credentials
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer must provide a graphical trending report of the total number of wireless clients on the network. Winch report provides the required data?
- A. Client Summary
- B. Posture Status Count
- C. Client Traffic Stream Metrics
- D. Mobility Client Summary
NEW QUESTION 18
A Customer is concerned about denial of service attacks that impair the stable operation of the corporate wireless network. The customer wants to purchase mobile devices that will operate on the corporate wireless network. Which IEEE standard should the mobile devices support to address the customer concerns?
- A. 802.11w
- B. 802.11k
- C. 802.11r
- D. 802.11h
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following user roles can access CMX Visitor Connect?
- A. Administrator
- B. Power User
- C. Guest User
- D. Super Administrator
P.S. Easily pass 300-375 Exam with 124 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 300-375 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-375-exam-dumps.html (124 New Questions)