Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 312-49v9 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An expert witness is a witness, who by virtue of education, profession, or experience, is believed to have special knowledge of his/her subject beyond that of the average person, sufficient that others legally depend upon his/her opinion.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 2
All the Information about the user activity on the network, like details about login and logoff attempts, is collected in the security log of the computer. When a user's login is successful, successful audits generate an entry whereas unsuccessful audits generate an entry for failed login attempts in the logon event ID table.
In the logon event ID table, which event ID entry (number) represents a successful logging on to a computer?
- A. 528
- B. 529
- C. 530
- D. 531
NEW QUESTION 3
The Recycle Bin exists as a metaphor for throwing files away, but it also allows user to retrieve and restore files. Once the file is moved to the recycle bin, a record is added to the log file that exists in the Recycle Bin.
Which of the following files contains records that correspond to each deleted file in the Recycle Bin?
- A. INFO2 file
- B. INFO1 file
- C. LOGINFO2 file
- D. LOGINFO1 file
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the CIDR from the following screenshot?
- A. /24A./24A./24
- B. /32 B./32 B./32
- C. /16 C./16 C./16
- D. /8D./8D./8
NEW QUESTION 5
Your company uses Cisco routers exclusively throughout the network. After securing the
routers to the best of your knowledge, an outside security firm is brought in to assess the network security. Although they found very few issues, they were able to enumerate the model, OS version, and capabilities for all your Cisco routers with very little effort. Which feature will you disable to eliminate the ability to enumerate this information on your Cisco routers?
- A. Simple Network Management Protocol
- B. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- C. Border Gateway Protocol
- D. Broadcast System Protocol
NEW QUESTION 6
When investigating a wireless attack, what information can be obtained from the DHCP logs?
- A. The operating system of the attacker and victim computersThe operating system of the attacker and victim? computers
- B. IP traffic between the attacker and the victim
- C. MAC address of the attackerIf any computers on the network are running in promiscuous mode
NEW QUESTION 7
John is working as a computer forensics investigator for a consulting firm in Canada. He is called to seize a computer at a local web caf?John is working as a computer forensics investigator for a consulting firm in Canada. He is called to seize a computer at a local web caf purportedly used as a botnet server. John thoroughly scans the computer and finds
nothing that would lead him to think the computer was a botnet server. John decides to scan the virtual memory of the computer to possibly find something he had missed. What information will the virtual memory scan produce?
- A. It contains the times and dates of when the system was last patched
- B. It is not necessary to scan the virtual memory of a computer
- C. It contains the times and dates of all the system files
- D. Hidden running processes
NEW QUESTION 8
Where is the default location for Apache access logs on a Linux computer?
- A. usr/local/apache/logs/access_log
- B. bin/local/home/apache/logs/access_log
- C. usr/logs/access_log
- D. logs/usr/apache/access_log
NEW QUESTION 9
The need for computer forensics is highlighted by an exponential increase in the number of cybercrimes and litigations where large organizations were involved. Computer forensics plays an important role in tracking the cyber criminals. The main role of computer forensics is to:
- A. Maximize the investigative potential by maximizing the costs
- B. Harden organization perimeter security
- C. Document monitoring processes of employees of the organization
- D. Extract, process, and interpret the factual evidence so that it proves the attacker's actions in the court
NEW QUESTION 10
A suspect is accused of violating the acceptable use of computing resources, as he has visited adult websites and downloaded images. The investigator wants to demonstrate that the suspect did indeed visit these sites. However, the suspect has cleared the search history and emptied the cookie cache. Moreover, he has removed any images he might have downloaded. What can the investigator do to prove the violation? Choose the most feasible option.
- A. Image the disk and try to recover deleted files
- B. Seek the help of co-workers who are eye-witnesses
- C. Check the Windows registry for connection data (You may or may not recover)
- D. Approach the websites for evidence
NEW QUESTION 11
What is kept in the following directory? HKLM\SECURITY\Policy\Secrets
- A. IAS account names and passwords
- B. Service account passwords in plain text
- C. Local store PKI Kerberos certificates
- D. Cached password hashes for the past 20 users
NEW QUESTION 12
What binary coding is used most often for e-mail purposes?
- A. SMTP
- B. Uuencode
- C. IMAP
- D. MIME
NEW QUESTION 13
Consistency in the investigative report is more important than the exact format in the report to eliminate uncertainty and confusion.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 14
If you see the files Zer0.tar.gz and copy.tar.gz on a Linux system while doing an investigation, what can you conclude?
- A. The system has been compromised using a t0rnrootkit
- B. The system administrator has created an incremental backup
- C. The system files have been copied by a remote attacker
- D. Nothing in particular as these can be operational files
NEW QUESTION 15
In Windows 7 system files, which file reads the Boot.ini file and loads Ntoskrnl.exe. Bootvid.dll. Hal.dll, and boot-start device drivers?
- A. Ntldr
- B. Gdi32.dll
- C. Kernel32.dll
- D. Boot.in
NEW QUESTION 16
This type of testimony is presented by someone who does the actual fieldwork and does not offer a view in court.
- A. Civil litigation testimony
- B. Expert testimony
- C. Victim advocate testimony
- D. Technical testimony
P.S. Passcertsure now are offering 100% pass ensure 312-49v9 dumps! All 312-49v9 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.passcertsure.com/312-49v9-test/ (486 New Questions)