We provide which are the best for clearing 312-49v9 test, and to get certified by EC-Council ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (V9). The covers all the knowledge points of the real 312-49v9 exam. Crack your EC-Council 312-49v9 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online EC-Council 312-49v9 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Wireless network discovery tools use two different methodologies to detect, monitor and log a WLAN device (i.e. active scanning and passive scanning). Active scanning methodology involves ____ and waiting for responses from available wireless networks.
- A. Broadcasting a probe request frame
- B. Sniffing the packets from the airwave
- C. Scanning the network
- D. Inspecting WLAN and surrounding networks
NEW QUESTION 2
Why would a company issue a dongle with the software they sell?
- A. To provide source code protection
- B. To provide wireless functionality with the software
- C. To provide copyright protection
- D. To ensure that keyloggers cannot be used
NEW QUESTION 3
What layer of the OSI model do TCP and UDP utilize?
- A. Data Link
- B. Network
- C. Transport
- D. Session
NEW QUESTION 4
What must be obtained before an investigation is carried out at a location?
- A. Search warrant
- B. Subpoena
- C. Habeas corpus
- D. Modus operandi
NEW QUESTION 5
You are employed directly by an attorney to help investigate an alleged sexual harassment case at a large pharmaceutical manufacturer. While at the corporate office of the company, the CEO demands to know the status of the investigation. What prevents you from discussing the case with the CEO?
- A. The attorney-work-product rule
- B. Good manners
- C. Trade secrets
- D. ISO 17799
NEW QUESTION 6
When you carve an image, recovering the image depends on which of the following skills?
- A. Recognizing the pattern of the header content
- B. Recovering the image from a tape backup
- C. Recognizing the pattern of a corrupt file
- D. Recovering the image from the tape backup
NEW QUESTION 7
Steganography is a technique of hiding a secret message within an ordinary message and extracting it at the destination to maintain the confidentiality of data.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 8
In an echo data hiding technique, the secret message is embedded into a ____ as an echo.
- A. Cover audio signal
- B. Phase spectrum of a digital signal
- C. Pseudo-random signal
- D. Pseudo- spectrum signal
NEW QUESTION 9
You are working as a computer forensics investigator for a corporation on a computer abuse case. You discover evidence that shows the subject of your investigation is also embezzling money from the company. The company CEO and the corporate legal counsel advise you to contact local law enforcement and provide them with the evidence that you have found. The law enforcement officer that responds requests that you put a network sniffer on your network and monitor all traffic to the subject computer. You inform the officer that you will not be able to comply with thatnetwork sniffer on your network and monitor all
traffic to the subject? computer. You inform the officer that you will not be able to comply with that request because doing so would:
- A. Violate your contract
- B. Cause network congestion
- C. Make you an agent of law enforcement
- D. Write information to the subject hard driveWrite information to the subject? hard drive
NEW QUESTION 10
At the time of evidence transfer, both sender and receiver need to give the information about date and time of transfer in the chain of custody record.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 11
When investigating a potential e-mail crime, what is your first step in the investigation?
- A. Trace the IP address to its origin
- B. Write a report
- C. Determine whether a crime was actually committed
- D. Recover the evidence
NEW QUESTION 12
Email spoofing refers to:
- A. The forgery of an email header so that the message appears to have originated from someone or somewhere other than the actual source
- B. The criminal act of sending an illegitimate email, falsely claiming to be from a legitimate site in an attempt to acquire the user's personal or account information
- C. Sending huge volumes of email to an address in an attempt to overflow the mailbox or overwhelm the server where the email address Is hosted to cause a denial-of-service attack
- D. A sudden spike of "Reply All" messages on an email distribution list, caused by one misdirected message
NEW QUESTION 13
Under which Federal Statutes does FBI investigate for computer crimes involving e-mail scams and mail fraud?
- A. 18 U.S.
- B. 1029 Possession of Access Devices
- C. 18 U.S.
- D. 1030 Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
- E. 18 U.S.
- F. 1343 Fraud by wire, radio or television
- G. 18 U.S.
- H. 1361 Injury to Government Property
- I. 18 U.S.
- J. 1362 Government communication systems
- K. 18 U.S.
- L. 1831 Economic Espionage Act
- M. 18 U.S.
- N. 1832 Trade Secrets Act
NEW QUESTION 14
How often must a company keep log files for them to be admissible in a court of law?
- A. All log files are admissible in court no matter their frequency
- B. Weekly
- C. Monthly
- D. Continuously
NEW QUESTION 15
In General, ____ Involves the investigation of data that can be retrieved from the hard disk or other disks of a computer by applying scientific methods to retrieve the data.
- A. Network Forensics
- B. Data Recovery
- C. Disaster Recovery
- D. Computer Forensics
NEW QUESTION 16
If a file (readme.txt) on a hard disk has a size of 2600 bytes, how many sectors are normally allocated to this file?
- A. 4 Sectors
- B. 5 Sectors
- C. 6 Sectors
- D. 7 Sectors
Recommend!! Get the Full 312-49v9 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/312-49v9/ (New 486 Q&As Version)