It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check 312-49v9 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Under confession, an accused criminal admitted to encrypting child pornography pictures and then hiding them within other pictures. What technique did the accused criminal employ?
- A. Typography
- B. Steganalysis
- C. Picture encoding
- D. Steganography
NEW QUESTION 2
The newer Macintosh Operating System (MacOS X) is based on:
- A. Microsoft Windows
- B. OS/2
- C. BSD Unix
- D. Linux
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements is incorrect when preserving digital evidence?
- A. Document the actions and changes that you observe in the monitor, computer, printer, or in other peripherals
- B. Verily if the monitor is in on, off, or in sleep mode
- C. Remove the power cable depending on the power state of the computer i.e., in o
- D. off, or in sleep mode
- E. Turn on the computer and extract Windows event viewer log files
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the slave device connected to the secondary IDE controller on a Linux OS referred to?
- A. hda
- B. hdd
- C. hdb
- D. hdc
NEW QUESTION 5
After attending a CEH security seminar, you make a list of changes you would like to perform on your network to increase its security. One of the first things you change is to switch the RestrictAnonymous setting from 0 to 1 on your servers. This, as you were told, would prevent anonymous users from establishing a null session on the server. Using Userinfo tool mentioned at the seminar, you succeed in establishing a null session with one of the servers. Why is that?
- A. RestrictAnonymous must be set to "2" for complete security
- B. There is no way to always prevent an anonymous null session from establishing
- C. RestrictAnonymous must be set to "10" for complete security
- D. RestrictAnonymous must be set to "3" for complete security
NEW QUESTION 6
With regard to using an antivirus scanner during a computer forensics investigation, you should:
- A. Scan the suspect hard drive before beginning an investigation
- B. Never run a scan on your forensics workstation because it could change your system configurationNever run a scan on your forensics workstation because it could change your system? configuration
- C. Scan your forensics workstation at intervals of no more than once every five minutes during an investigation
- D. Scan your forensics workstation before beginning an investigation
NEW QUESTION 7
What will the following URL produce in an unpatched IIS Web Server? http://www.thetargetsite.com/scripts/..% co%af../..%co%af../windows/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dir+c:\
- A. Directory listing of C: drive on the web server
- B. Execute a buffer flow in the C: drive of the web server
- C. Directory listing of the C:\windows\system32 folder on the web server
- D. Insert a Trojan horse into the C: drive of the web server
NEW QUESTION 8
When conducting computer forensic analysis, you must guard against
___ So that you remain focused on the primary job and insure that the level of work does not increase beyond what was originally expected.
- A. Hard Drive Failure
- B. Scope Creep
- C. Unauthorized expenses
- D. Overzealous marketing
NEW QUESTION 9
Preparing an image drive to copy files to is the first step in Linux forensics. For this purpose, what would the following command accomplish? dcfldd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hda bs=4096 conv=noerror, sync
- A. Fill the disk with zeros
- B. Low-level format
- C. Fill the disk with 4096 zeros
- D. Copy files from the master disk to the slave disk on the secondary IDE controller
NEW QUESTION 10
What method of computer forensics will allow you to trace all ever-established user accounts on a Windows 2000 server the course of its lifetime?
- A. forensic duplication of hard drive
- B. analysis of volatile data
- C. comparison of MD5 checksums
- D. review of SIDs in the Registry
Explanation: Not MD5: MD5 checksums are used as integrity checks
User accounts are assigned a unique SID, and the SID are not reused.
NEW QUESTION 11
When a system is compromised, attackers often try to disable auditing, in Windows 7; modifications to the audit policy are recorded as entries of Event ID_____ .
- A. 4902
- B. 3902
- C. 4904
- D. 3904
NEW QUESTION 12
If you come across a sheepdip machine at your client site, what would you infer?
- A. A sheepdip coordinates several honeypots
- B. A sheepdip computer is another name for a honeypot
- C. A sheepdip computer is used only for virus-checking.
- D. A sheepdip computer defers a denial of service attack
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following approaches checks and compares all the fields systematically and intentionally for positive and negative correlation with each other to determine the correlation across one or multiple fields?
- A. Graph-based approach
- B. Neural network-based approach
- C. Rule-based approach
- D. Automated field correlation approach
NEW QUESTION 14
Paul is a computer forensics investigator working for Tyler & Company Consultants. Paul has been called upon to help investigate a computer hacking ring broken up by the local police. Paul begins to inventory the PCs found in the hackers?hideout. Paul then comes across a PDA left by them that is attached to a number of different peripheral devices. What is the first step that Paul must take with the PDA to ensure the integrity of the investigation?
- A. Place PDA, including all devices, in an antistatic bag
- B. Unplug all connected devices
- C. Power off all devices if currently on
- D. Photograph and document the peripheral devices
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements is not a part of securing and evaluating electronic crime scene checklist?
- A. Locate and help the victim
- B. Transmit additional flash messages to other responding units
- C. Request additional help at the scene if needed
- D. Blog about the incident on the internet
NEW QUESTION 16
You are working as an independent computer forensics investigator and receive a call from a systems administrator for a local school system requesting your assistance. One of the students at the local high school is suspected of downloading
inappropriate images from the Internet to a PC in the Computer Lab. When you arrive at the school, the systems administrator hands you a hard drive and tells you that he made a implePC in the Computer Lab. When you arrive at the school, the systems administrator hands you a hard drive and tells you that he made a ?imple backup copy?of the hard drive in the PC and put it on this drive and requests that you examine the drive for evidence of the suspected images. You inform him that a imple backup copy?will not provide deleted files or recover file fragments. What type of copy do you need to make toYou inform him that a ?imple backup copy?will not provide deleted files or recover file fragments. What type of copy do you need to make to ensure that the evidence found is complete and admissible in future proceedings?
- A. Bit-stream copy
- B. Robust copy
- C. Full backup copy
- D. Incremental backup copy
100% Valid and Newest Version 312-49v9 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/312-49v9-dumps.html (New 486 Q&As)