Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Free 412-79v10 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What does ICMP Type 3/Code 13 mean?
- A. Host Unreachable
- B. Port Unreachable
- C. Protocol Unreachable
- D. Administratively Blocked
NEW QUESTION 2
Which among the following information is not furnished by the Rules of Engagement (ROE) document?
- A. Techniques for data collection from systems upon termination of the test
- B. Techniques for data exclusion from systems upon termination of the test
- C. Details on how data should be transmitted during and after the test
- D. Details on how organizational data is treated throughout and after the test
NEW QUESTION 3
Identify the attack represented in the diagram below:
- A. Input Validation
- B. Session Hijacking
- C. SQL Injection
- D. Denial-of-Service
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following has an offset field that specifies the length of the header and data?
- A. IP Header
- B. UDP Header
- C. ICMP Header
- D. TCP Header
NEW QUESTION 5
Julia is a senior security analyst for Berber Consulting group. She is currently working on a contract for a small accounting firm in Florida. They have given her permission to perform social engineering attacks on the company to see if their in-house training did any good. Julia calls the main number for the accounting firm and talks to the receptionist. Julia says that she is an IT technician from the company's main office in Iowa.
She states that she needs the receptionist's network username and password to troubleshoot a problem they are having. Julia says that Bill Hammond, the CEO of the company, requested this information. After hearing the name of the CEO, the receptionist gave Julia all the information she asked for.
What principal of social engineering did Julia use?
- A. Reciprocation
- B. Friendship/Liking
- C. Social Validation
- D. Scarcity
NEW QUESTION 6
A WHERE clause in SQL specifies that a SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML) statement should only affect rows that meet specified criteria. The criteria are expressed in the form of predicates. WHERE clauses are not mandatory clauses of SQL DML statements, but can be used to limit the number of rows affected by a SQL DML statement or returned by a query.
A pen tester is trying to gain access to a database by inserting exploited query statements with a WHERE clause. The pen tester wants to retrieve all the entries from the database using the WHERE clause from a particular table (e.g. StudentTable).
What query does he need to write to retrieve the information?
- A. EXTRACT* FROM StudentTable WHERE roll_number = 1 order by 1000
- B. DUMP * FROM StudentTable WHERE roll_number = 1 AND 1=1—
- C. SELECT * FROM StudentTable WHERE roll_number = '' or '1' = '1‘
- D. RETRIVE * FROM StudentTable WHERE roll_number = 1'#
NEW QUESTION 7
Which one of the following 802.11 types uses either FHSS or DSSS for modulation?
- A. 802.11b
- B. 802.11a
- C. 802.11n
- D. 802.11-Legacy
NEW QUESTION 8
Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) messages occur in many situations, such as whenever a datagram cannot reach the destination or the gateway does not have the buffering capacity to forward a datagram.
Each ICMP message contains three fields: type, code, and checksum. Different types of Internet Control Message Protocols (ICMPs) are identified by a TYPE field.
If the destination is not reachable, which one of the following are generated?
- A. Type 8 ICMP codes
- B. Type 12 ICMP codes
- C. Type 3 ICMP codes
- D. Type 7 ICMP codes
NEW QUESTION 9
You have compromised a lower-level administrator account on an Active Directory network of a small company in Dallas, Texas. You discover Domain Controllers through enumeration. You connect to one of the Domain Controllers on port 389 using Idp.exe.
What are you trying to accomplish here?
- A. Poison the DNS records with false records
- B. Enumerate MX and A records from DNS
- C. Establish a remote connection to the Domain Controller
- D. Enumerate domain user accounts and built-in groups
NEW QUESTION 10
Which one of the following log analysis tools is a Cisco Router Log Format log analyzer and it parses logs, imports them into a SQL database (or its own built-in database), aggregates them, and generates the dynamically filtered reports, all through a web interface?
- A. Event Log Tracker
- B. Sawmill
- C. Syslog Manager
- D. Event Log Explorer
NEW QUESTION 11
A framework is a fundamental structure used to support and resolve complex issues. The framework that delivers an efficient set of technologies in order to develop applications which are more secure in using Internet and Intranet is:
- A. Microsoft Internet Security Framework
- B. Information System Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF)
- C. Bell Labs Network Security Framework
- D. The IBM Security Framework
NEW QUESTION 12
Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) messages occur in many situations, such as whenever a datagram cannot reach the destination or the gateway does not have the buffering capacity to forward a datagram. Each ICMP message contains three fields: type, code, and checksum.
Different types of Internet Control Message Protocols (ICMPs) are identified by a type and code field.
Which of the following ICMP messages will be generated if the destination port is not reachable?
- A. ICMP Type 11 code 1
- B. ICMP Type 5 code 3
- C. ICMP Type 3 code 2
- D. ICMP Type 3 code 3
NEW QUESTION 13
John and Hillary works at the same department in the company. John wants to find out Hillary's
network password so he can take a look at her documents on the file server. He enables Lophtcrack program to sniffing mode. John sends Hillary an email with a link to Error! Reference source not found.
What information will he be able to gather from this?
- A. The SID of Hillary's network account
- B. The network shares that Hillary has permissions
- C. The SAM file from Hillary's computer
- D. Hillary's network username and password hash
NEW QUESTION 14
You are running through a series of tests on your network to check for any security vulnerabilities. After normal working hours, you initiate a DoS attack against your external firewall. The firewall quickly freezes up and becomes unusable.
You then initiate an FTP connection from an external IP into your internal network. The connection is successful even though you have FTP blocked at the external firewall. What has happened?
- A. The firewall failed-open
- B. The firewall failed-bypass
- C. The firewall failed-closed
- D. The firewall ACL has been purged
NEW QUESTION 15
What are the security risks of running a "repair" installation for Windows XP?
- A. There are no security risks when running the "repair" installation for Windows XP
- B. Pressing Shift+F1 gives the user administrative rights
- C. Pressing Ctrl+F10 gives the user administrative rights
- D. Pressing Shift+F10 gives the user administrative rights
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify the policy that defines the standards for the organizational network connectivity and security standards for computers that are connected in the organizational network.
- A. Information-Protection Policy
- B. Special-Access Policy
- C. Remote-Access Policy
- D. Acceptable-Use Policy
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is developed to address security concerns on time and reduce the misuse or threat of attacks in an organization?
- A. Vulnerabilities checklists
- B. Configuration checklists
- C. Action Plan
- D. Testing Plan
NEW QUESTION 18
What operating system would respond to the following command?
- A. Mac OS X
- B. Windows XP
- C. Windows 95
- D. FreeBSD
Thanks for reading the newest 412-79v10 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 412-79v10 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/412-79v10-dumps.html (201 Q&As Dumps)