It is more faster and easier to pass the 500-325 Dumps by using 500-325 Exam Questions and Answers. Immediate access to the 500-325 Free Practice Questions and find the same core area 500-325 Dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Cisco 500-325 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What happens after the media integrity test?
- A. timezone configuration deployment
- B. product deployment selection
- C. auto negotiation
- D. DHCP configuration
NEW QUESTION 2
Which action does the Cisco Calendar Connector of Cisco Spark enable?
- A. It enables integration between on-premises calendaring applications, like Microsoft Exchange, and Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- B. It enables Microsoft Active Directory integration with Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- C. It enables connectors that are hosted on Expressway Core to be managed by the Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- D. It enables integration between on-premises call processing services and Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
NEW QUESTION 3
How many Cisco Meeting Server conference participants does a Shared Multiparty Plus license allow.
- A. 1
- B. 10
- C. 5
- D. no maximum
NEW QUESTION 4
Which expansion of IOPS is true?
- A. Input/Output Octets per second
- B. In/Out Operations per second
- C. In/Out Occasions per second
- D. Input/Output Occasions per second
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option to configure in-band access to a Cisco IMC means the IP address stays with the server?
- A. on the service profile
- B. directly on the Cisco IMC
- C. in the VLAN group
- D. You can only configure out-of-band.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which option is a Trusted Reference Configuration?
- A. server configuration bundles defined and supported by you
- B. server hardware without software
- C. virtual servers without hardware
- D. server configuration bundles defined and supported by Cisco
NEW QUESTION 7
When does Cisco UC virtualization support application coresidency?
- A. under certain conditions for UC on UCS Tested Reference Configuration, UC on U Specs-based and third-party Server Specs-based servers
- B. under certain conditions for UC on UCS Specs-based
- C. under certain conditions for third-party Server Specs-based servers
- D. under certain conditions for UC on UCS Tested Reference Configuration
NEW QUESTION 8
Which setting decides on the memory allocations for each thread executed by the HPC applications?
- A. CPU Performance
- B. Energy Performance
- C. Non-Uniform Memory Access
- D. HPC Mode Access
NEW QUESTION 9
Which feature of the Cisco BE 7000 appliance is supported?
- A. PBX phone system
- B. digital key voice system
- C. analog phone system
- D. VoIP phone system
NEW QUESTION 10
Which action does the Calling Service of Cisco Spark Hybrid enabled?
- A. Integrate UCM or HCS with the Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- B. Schedule a WebEx meeting with an automatically created and associated Spark room.
- C. Synchronize the current Active Directory of a Customer with the Cisco Collaboration cloud.
- D. Launch a meeting.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which purpose of the Call Service Connect of Cisco Spark Hybrid is true?
- A. It makes Cisco Spark aware of calls placed between VCS devices.
- B. It integrates Cisco Spark with Cisco VCS to connect calls.
- C. It makes Cisco Spark aware of calls placed between UCM, or between HCS, devices.
- D. It integrates Cisco Spark with Cisco UCM to connect calls.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which software changes can be required by Cisco TAC to enable third-party Specs-based solution troubleshooting?
- A. Temporarily power-down noncritical VMs.
- B. Consolidate more VMs onto the same server.
- C. Consolidate distributed UC applications.
- D. Move all critical VMs to the same host server.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which option does Cisco IMC allow?
- A. configuration and installation
- B. integration with third-party products
- C. detailed reporting
- D. automatic IP assignment without the use of DHCP
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the minimum number of blades you must purchase with the CMS2000 server?
- A. 1
- B. 4
- C. 8
- D. 10
NEW QUESTION 15
Which use of the Smart Call Home Configuration window is true?
- A. selecting the network master configuration location
- B. selecting email address for alert messages
- C. selecting text address for alert messages
- D. selecting the method to send data to TAC
NEW QUESTION 16
Which option can be added to the MM410 Blade Server and MM410V Server?
- A. Virtual Telepresence Server Large VM
- B. Physical Telepresence Server Large VM
- C. Virtual Telepresence Server Small VM
- D. Virtual Telepresence Server Medium VM
NEW QUESTION 17
Which virtualization software is Cisco approved and which support must be purchased so that Cisco Collaboration applications can be deployed?
- A. Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor or Hypervisor Plus (supported only with Cisco Business Edition 6000)
- B. VMware vSphere Standard, Enterprise, or Enterprise Plus Editions Purchased from Cisco
- C. Cisco UC Virtualization Foundation (supported only with UC applications deployed either as UC on UCS solution or as part of Cisco Business Edition
- D. VMware vSphere Standard, Enterprise, or Enterprise Plus Editions purchased direct from VMware
NEW QUESTION 18
Which action must be taken if Cisco VCS is installed?
- A. Configure the VM host with a valid NTP server.
- B. Configure the VM host with a valid IRC server.
- C. Configure the VM host with a valid proxy server.
- D. Configure the VM host with a valid FTP server.
P.S. Easily pass 500-325 Exam with 90 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 500-325 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/500-325/ (90 New Questions)