Proper study guides for 500-325 Cisco Collaboration Servers and Appliances certified begins with 500-325 Exam Questions and Answers preparation products which designed to deliver the 500-325 Dumps by making you pass the 500-325 test at your first time. Try the free 500-325 Study Guides right now.
Online 500-325 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which option is an example of a Tested Reference Configuration?
- A. BE6000
- B. VCS
- C. TMS
- D. UCM
NEW QUESTION 2
Which type of memory must be enabled for maximum performance when running the applications that access memory randomly?
- A. virtual
- B. RAS
- C. RAM
- D. stored
NEW QUESTION 3
In which version is Cisco Telepresence Virtualization software offered?
- A. 6.0
- B. 7.0
- C. 5.5
- D. 4.1
NEW QUESTION 4
Which features are offered by the Cisco BE4000 appliance?
- A. premises-based management
- B. cloud-hosted management
- C. 400 premises-based phones
- D. cloud-hosted server
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option can you select or click to modify the configuration in the Platform Configuration screen?
- A. Modify
- B. OK
- C. Back
- D. Continue
NEW QUESTION 6
Which action must be taken before the CE1000 can be used?
- A. Configure a DHCP IP address.
- B. Set up the firewall.
- C. Configure a static IP address.
- D. Set up the wireless access.
NEW QUESTION 7
How is Cisco addressing the new challenges for design of data center networks?
- A. using single instances of an OS with single instances of given applications
- B. using distributed virtual switches, or DVS, framework
- C. making all legacy and EOL products compliant with current standards
- D. using a persistently bound OS
NEW QUESTION 8
Which action does the Directory Connector of Cisco Spark enable?
- A. It enables Microsoft Active Directory integration with Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- B. It enables integration between on-premises call processing services and Cisco Collaboration Cloud.C It enables integration between on-premises calendaring applications, like Microsoft Exchange, and Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- C. It enables connectors that are hosted on Expressway Core to be managed by the Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which step to start a VM on a Cisco UCM is the first?
- A. Double click and select Start.
- B. Right click and select Open Console.
- C. Right click and select Start.
- D. Double click and select Open Console.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which option is included with TRCs using DAS storage?
- A. battery backup cache
- B. VMware settings
- C. QoS configuration
- D. Storage arrays
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Cisco IP phones are supported with the Cisco BE4000 appliance?
- A. Cisco IP Phone 6900 Series and Cisco SIP Phone 3900 Series
- B. Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series and Cisco Unified IP Phone 8800 Series
- C. Cisco SIP Phone 3900 Series and Cisco SIP Phone 4900 Series
- D. all Cisco phones
NEW QUESTION 12
Which functionality does Cisco Meeting App provide?
- A. create, join, and run meetings
- B. adjust call routes and queues
- C. enable and disable wireless network settings
- D. change network security and firewall settings
NEW QUESTION 13
How much hardware oversubscription is allowed for UC on UCS applications?
- A. No hardware oversubscription is allowed.
- B. Some hardware oversubscription is allowed on Business Edition solutions.
- C. Some hardware oversubscription is allowed on Cisco UCS servers.
- D. Hardware oversubscription to double the specifications is allowed.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which type of trunking from the public switched telephone network is supported by the Ci BE4000 appliance?
- A. CAMA
- B. BRI
- C. Sonet
- D. H.323
NEW QUESTION 15
Which appliance comes with Cisco UC Visualization Hypervisor Plus software?
- A. BE6000
- B. BE7000
- C. ord-party Specs-based server
- D. BE4000
NEW QUESTION 16
Which description of Non-Reference Designs is true?
- A. Contact Center solutions that do not include preconfigured items
- B. Contact Center solutions that include items not covered by the Contact Center Enterprise Reference Designs
- C. Contact Center solutions only include preconfigured items
- D. Contact Center solutions that only include items covered by the Contact Enterprise Reference Designs
NEW QUESTION 17
Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager node is created first automatically?
- A. publisher node
- B. subscriber node
- C. user node
- D. NTP node
NEW QUESTION 18
Which guideline for SAN and NAS storage arrays is true?
- A. Cisco UC apps use a 24 kilobyte block size to determine bandwidth needs.
- B. Ethernet ports for LAN access and Ethernet ports for storage may only be separate.
- C. Adapters for storage access do not follow hardware rules.
- D. Design your deployment in accordance with the Cisco UCS high availability guideline.
100% Valid and Newest Version 500-325 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/500-325-exam.html (New 90 Q&As)