Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Microsoft 77-731 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Microsoft 77-731 Brain Dumps First.
Also have 77-731 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Send the contact item for ''Yvonne Mckay'' to ''Adam Barr'' as a business card.
- A. See below for solution.Search the contact “Yvonne Mckay” and the click on “Forward Contact” “As a business card”
NEW QUESTION 2
Add the contact ''Dan Wilson” to the ''Management Team'' contact group. Save and close the contact group.
- A. See below for solution.•On the Navigation bar, click People to view•Search the “management team” contact group•Double click the contact group•Click Add Members and then select the desired list and search and add members
NEW QUESTION 3
Remove ''Kim Ralls'' and ''Toby Nixon'' from Design'' contact group. Saves and close the contact group.
- A. See below for solution.•Search the contact group•Select the ''Kim Ralls'' and ''Toby Nixon'' contacts and remove them one by one•Saves and close the contact group
NEW QUESTION 4
In the Drafts folder, open the ''New Website” message. Insert a hyperlink on the word “here'' that links to ''https//www.contoso.com''. Send the message.
- A. See below for solution.Open the messag
- B. Right click on the word “here”, press Ctrl+k short ke
- C. Enter the website address, ok and send the message.
NEW QUESTION 5
Add the Arrange Meeting tag to the contact ''Thomas Axen''. Set a start date of today and a due data of tomorrow. Set a reminder for 9:00 AM tomorrow.
- A. See below for solution.Go to contacts and search the ''Thomas Axen'' contac
- B. Add follow up wit+h the following options
NEW QUESTION 6
In the Tasks folder, locate the ''Write the Review Report'' task. Assign the task to ''Kim Ralls'' Set the status to Waiting on someone else. Do not keep updated copy of the task on your task list. Send the task.
- A. See below for solution.•Click on the tasks on the navigation pane and locate the ''Write the Review Report'' tas
- B. Click on assign the task optio
- C. Select ''Kim Ralls'' and use the following options.
NEW QUESTION 7
In the inbox locate the ''Flyer Template'' message. Save the message to the Documents folder as a text file. Use default file name.
- A. See below for solution.Tap to select the message, go to File – Save As and select “Text Only” in Save As type
NEW QUESTION 8
Reset the navigation pane buttons to the default settings.
- A. See below for solution.•On the Navigation Bar, click …•Click navigation options then click on Reset
NEW QUESTION 9
Use the Ribbon to create a rule named ''Priority 1'' that displays ''ACTION REQUIRED' in the NEW
item Alert window when you receive a message that is sent only to you and is marked as high importance. Keep all other settings at default.
- A. See below for solution.•Home – Rules – Create rule – Advanced Options – select the following two options– click on “importance” and select “High” and click Next•Select the following options and enter the Text “ACTION REQUIRED”, click next and enter the rule name and click Finish
NEW QUESTION 10
Create a Search Folder named ''Priority 1'' that displays messages that are marked as high importance and have at least one attachment.
- A. See below for solution.•Go to Folder•Select “New Search Folder”•Select create custom search folder and click on “Choose”•Give it name “Priority 1” and select “Criteria”•In “More choices tab” select the required options
NEW QUESTION 11
Mark the ''Flyer Template'' message as Do not forward between today and tomorrow. Do not set a
- A. See below for solution.
NEW QUESTION 12
Configure Outlook to compose all outgoing messages in Rich Text format.
- A. See below for solution.File – options – mail – select Rich Text
NEW QUESTION 13
Configure the work week to include working hours from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Set the first day of the week to Tuesday.
- A. See below for solution.File – options – Calendar – Work week, then select the following options
NEW QUESTION 14
Create an appointment that has the subject ''Working From Home''. Configure the appointment to recur from 8:00 Am to 11:00 AM (from 8 o'clock until 11 o'clock) every other Friday starting the first Friday of next year. Show your time during the appointment as Working Elsewhere. Save close the appointment.
- A. See below for solution.•Create a new appointment and give the following options in “Recurrence”•In Show as, select “Working elsewhere” and save and close the appointment.
NEW QUESTION 15
Send a message to the ''Customer Service'' contact group that has the subject ''Company starts'' and voting buttons labeled ''Small ''Medium'' and Large''.
- A. See below for solution.Create new message with the above mentioned recipient and subjec
- B. Click onOptions – Voting buttons – Custom and then enter Small;Medium;Large (separated by semi colon) Close the dialog box and click on Send.
NEW QUESTION 16
Create a calendar group named “Management Team” that includes the calendars of '' Yvoone Mckay '', '' Joosef Glodberg'' and “Sammi Mohamed''
- A. See below for solution.•Go to Calendar and select “Create New Calendar Group”•Enter the name “Management Team”•Add the above persons in members
NEW QUESTION 17
Configure Outlook to include and indent the original message text when you reply to a message.
- A. See below for solution.File – options – Mail – Replies and forwards – when replying to a message
P.S. Exambible now are offering 100% pass ensure 77-731 dumps! All 77-731 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.exambible.com/77-731-exam/ (0 New Questions)