It is more faster and easier to pass the 9A0-385 Study Guides by using 9A0-385 Exam Dumps. Immediate access to the 9A0-385 Dumps and find the same core area 9A0-385 Free Practice Questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Adobe 9A0-385 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements about Multi Site Manager, Blueprint, and Live Copy functionality are true?
- A. Live Copy of a particular Blueprint inherit Rollout configuration is configured on a Blueprint
- B. Immediate children of Multi Site Manager (MSM) Blueprint root page are language branche
- C. Blueprint can have one or more Live Copie
- D. Live Copy can inherit from multiple Blueprint
NEW QUESTION 2
A non-profit organization plans to migrate to AEM. The organization uses a content management system with a relational database to store content and HTML forms to input content. Currently, business users must upload images as part of a form element that will be rendered on a page.
During the discovery sessions, business users express major concern with this authoring experience.
Which AEM feature should be described to the business users to reduce their concern?
- A. Authors can search for images and drop them on to pages in edit mod
- B. AEM can output content in multiple formats (html, json).
- C. Authors can edit the content in place on the pages in edit mod
- D. AEM can store content in supported RDBM
NEW QUESTION 3
A client installs AEM using an application server. The architect must implement HTTPS in the client's QA environment with an application server as well.
Which three AEM components/configurations must be changed relative to the QA environment? (Choose three.)
- A. Add secure flag to dispatcher configuration file
- B. Install the SSL version of the dispatcher
- C. Configure the CQ servlet engine HTTP service to use SSL using the company certificate
- D. Configure replication agents to use SSL
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three tasks can users achieve with AEM Dispatcher? (Choose three.)
- A. Provide load balancing
- B. Poll AEM for content invalidation
- C. Secure AEM application
- D. Cache HTML content
NEW QUESTION 5
A financial institution is identified as a business user. AEM/Campaigns/Segmentation rules must be based on the traits/data provided from the back end of the system.
Which two types of information must be captured in the discovery session? (Choose two.)
- A. Whether any traits are combined to establish a segment
- B. Format in which segmentation traits are retrieved
- C. Keys/values for segmentation traits
- D. How back end service is integrated to retrieve customer data
NEW QUESTION 6
An architect is conducting a discovery on a client's current CMS implementation. The architect must identify which functionality is missing from the client's current implementation.
What should the architect do?
- A. Use documentation provided by the client
- B. Speak to the key stakeholders about how to use the system
- C. Speak to the IT department about how the system is built
- D. Gain access to the system and review code
NEW QUESTION 7
A packaged goods company is migrating its current site to AEM. The company has a presence in the US, but is expanding into two other countries within 12 months of launch on AEM.
During which two tasks should the architect consider this expansion goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Site hierarchy definition
- B. Component development
- C. Workflow implementation
- D. Content migration
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Dispatcher settings restrict the IP addresses that can issue invalidation requests?
- A. /allowedClients
- B. /virtualhosts
- C. /filter
- D. /renders
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two business requirements can be achieved by using OOTB AEM components? (Choose two.)
- A. A store details page displays an embedded map from Bing Map
- B. A sidebar contains a list of PDF files tagged with the "Product Data Sheet" ta
- C. An article can be composed of an arbitrary combination of text, videos, and image
- D. An article has a Facebook Like button; the number of clicks are stored in Adobe Socia
NEW QUESTION 10
In AEM 5.6 and above, which two scenarios require that the Sling Referrer Filter's default configuration be changed? (Choose two.)
- B. Automated scripts, using the curl command, will be executing HTTP PUT request
- C. The SAML Authentication Handler is used to authenticate user
- D. The system host name does not match the external DNS nam
NEW QUESTION 11
A digital publisher is migrating to AEM. The primary goal is to provide a more user-friendly page authoring interface. The current content management system has been built in house by staff developers, runs on a top of a MySql database, and uses forms for content editing. Discovery meetings are being held with the business owners and content authors.
What is the most significant and relevant conceptual change from the current CMS?
- A. AEM uses a hierarchy-based repositor
- B. AEM does NOT use a relational databas
- C. AEM allows authors to drag-and-drop components to build page
- D. AEM is written in Jav
NEW QUESTION 12
Which type of architecture diagram should an architect use to present application code and content flow?
- A. Deployment
- B. Physical
- C. Data Flow
- D. Logical
NEW QUESTION 13
During a discovery workshop, a content editor must be able to publish any page for English and French versions of the website. The architect could put the extra permission against only the specific user profile. Instead, the architect creates a group, sets the group’s permissions, then the replicates permissions on the both content/en and content/fr nodes.
What is the likely reason for the architect's decision?
- A. Groups are easier to administer and manage user access right
- B. Groups provide greater granularity of control over user
- C. Groups integrate into third-party security such as LDA
- D. Group privileges are stronger than user privilege
NEW QUESTION 14
An architect must use metrics from a client's existing CMS environments.
Which metric is LEAST valuable?
- A. CMS storage requirements
- B. Average daily requests of users visiting the site
- C. CPU clock speed of the servers
- D. Percentage of requests offloaded by the CDN
NEW QUESTION 15
While conducting analysis during the discovery phase, several artifacts are obtained as outputs from activities such as surveys, questionnaires, and data gathering.
What is the LEAST significant option?
- A. Mobile and tablet display features
- B. Content types that must be migrated
- C. Navigation structure
- D. Page load speed
NEW QUESTION 16
A software company plans to display the real-time price of its stock on its employee intranet. The stock quote is provided by a third-party vendor.
Which two factors are most relevant to the solution design for this capability? (Choose two.)
- A. The name of the vendor providing the stock quote
- B. The ticket symbol of the company
- C. The payload format in which the stock price is returned from the vendor
- D. The authentication requirements imposed by the vendor
- E. The rate limits imposed by the vendor
NEW QUESTION 17
A project has a fixed budget and a deployment date that can NOT be moved. To meet these requirements, the architect must perform two steps after the go-live date.
Which two steps should the architect choose? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance testing
- B. Unit testing
- C. Tough day testing
- D. Integration testing
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three tasks can business users perform using AEM OOTB functionality/components/plugins? (Choose three.)
- A. Provide ratings for a particular page
- B. Present and sort order status client side
- C. Customize content using Twitter profile data
- D. Display a list of completed workflow items
Recommend!! Get the Full 9A0-385 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/9A0-385/ (New 66 Q&As Version)