Exam Code: 9A0-389 (9A0-389 Dumps Questions), Exam Name: Adobe Campaign Developer Exam, Certification Provider: Adobe Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 9A0-389 Exam.
Free demo questions for Adobe 9A0-389 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You want to add the following new columns to the output of a direct mail file extract:
Firstparturl is already declared in a JavaScrips activity which will be executed before the targeting query:
vars.firstparturl = ‘http://www.amazingcompany.com/u=’;
The additional column for recipient called John Doe should look like this: http://www.amazingcompany.com/u=John-Doe
How would you have created the expression in the query activity (Additional columns window) in order to meet the above mentioned requirement?
- A. ‘vars.firstparturl’+vars.firstName+’-‘+vars.lastName
- B. $(vars/@firstparturl)+@firstName+’-‘+@lastName
- C. $(vars.firstparturl)+firstName+’-‘+lastName
- D. ‘vars.firstparturl’+$(vars/@firstName)+’-‘+$(vars/@lastName)
NEW QUESTION 2
The following data model was automatically created by Adobe Campaign. How would you implement the corresponding schema?
- A. MISSING
- B. MISSING
- C. MISSING
- D. MISSING
NEW QUESTION 3
Which is required when creating a new Plan?
- A. Description
- B. Parent
- C. Start and end date
- D. Nature
NEW QUESTION 4
How should you set the value of the integrity attribute in a link in order to delete the source occurrence which is NO longer referenced by a target occurrence?
- A. define
- B. normal
- C. own
- D. neutral
NEW QUESTION 5
The header of the email contains these words:
E-mail not displayed correctly? View the Web version How would you implement the link?
- A. Using a link to a responsive version of the email.
- B. using a link to the customer’s website.
- C. Using the mirror page personalization block.
- D. Using the optout personalization block.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which XML element correctly defines a 32-bit integer field?
- A. <attribute name=”count” label=”Count” type=”integer” />
- B. <attribute name=”count”label=“Count” type=”long” />
- C. <attribute name=”count” label=“Count” type=”integer” length=”32” />
- D. <attribute name=”count” label=“Count” type=”long” length=”32” />
NEW QUESTION 7
How would you set up the query of a predefined filter in order to get all recipients with blacklisted email addresses?
- A. no longer contact by direct mail or no longercontact by email or status for info on the e- mail equal to Quarantine
- B. no longer contact (by any channel) or no longer contact by email or status for info on the e-mail equal to Blacklisted
- C. no longer contact (by any channel) and no longer contact by email and status for info on the e-mail equal to Blacklisted
- D. no longer contact by direct mail and no longer contact by phone and status for info on the e-mail equal to Quarantine
NEW QUESTION 8
Which attribute is mandatory when inserting a LinkList into a form?
- A. An xpath attribute with a value set to the namespace and name of the foreign schema.
- B. A zoom element with a value set to true or false.
- C. An xpath attribute witha value set to the name of the link between the source and foreign schema.
- D. A type attribute with a value set to “link-list”
- E. An xpath attribute with a value set to the namespace of the foreign schema.
NEW QUESTION 9
The following XML expression checks for the existence of a first name and will raise an error if the first name field is empty.
Where should this expression be located?
- A. Inside the <form> element of a form only
- B. Inside the master container element within the form
- C. Inside the main table element of the data schema.
NEW QUESTION 10
You need to display email, firstName and lastName according to the following layout. Which element or attribute should you use?
- A. length=”100” attribute on the email.
- B. colspan=”2” attribute on the email.
- C. <static/> element after the email.
- D. <container/> element after the email.
NEW QUESTION 11
A website outside of Adobe Campaign needs to display the address of the recipient that is stored on Adobe Campaign. The customer wants to use SOAP webservices. How would you implement that?
- A. Create a database link from the customer’s database to the Adobe Campaign database.
- B. Create a JSP andaccess the sAddress field using a SQL query.
- C. Add a custom method to the schema and get the address using a queryDef.
- D. Create a webapp and add a database field mapped to the address.
NEW QUESTION 12
Given the following schema, which is the correct syntax to display the “Birth date” field on an input form?
- A. <input xpath=”recipient/@birthDate”/>
- B. <input xpath=”birthDate type=”calendar”/>
- C. <input xpath=”@birthDate’/>
- D. <input xpath=”birthdate”/>
NEW QUESTION 13
A technical workflow needs to be deployed in order to delete all contact from the out-of-the- box recipient table which are born before a certain year. The workflow should automatically run on a daily basis. Identify the workflow activities needed to perform the given task.
- A. Time constraint – Data loading (RDBMS) – Content Management – End
- B. Continuous delivery – Loading (SOAP) – Update aggregate – End
- C. Scheduler – Query – Update Data – End
- D. Wait – Read list – List update – End
NEW QUESTION 14
You create a new operator in Adobe Campaign. You decide the operator will NOT need access to the system via the rich client console. Which statement is true when rich client access is forbidden?
- A. The operator cannot login via the rich client but has web access and is authorized to make API requests
- B. The operator can only access the system through SSH
- C. The operator cannot login via the rich client or make API requests but will have web access
- D. The operator cannot login via the rich clientand has to access all functionality through a web interface
NEW QUESTION 15
Which XML element correctly defines a text attribute in a schema?
- A. <attribute name=”COMPANY” type=”string” length=”50” label=”company”/>
- B. <attribute name=”company” type=”string” length=”50” label=”Company”/>
- C. <attribute name=company type=string length=50 label=company/>
- D. <attribute name=”company” type=”text” length=”50” label=”Company”/>
NEW QUESTION 16
A new attribute is added to the recipient schema. The error message shown below appears when opening the recipient. What is the cause of the error?
- A. The segment attribute is wrong.
- B. The navtree definition isincorrect.
- C. The value of the segment in the recipient record is incorrect.
- D. The form definition is incorrect.
100% Valid and Newest Version 9A0-389 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/9A0-389-dumps.html (New 41 Q&As)