We offers aws certified solutions architect professional dumps. "AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional", also known as AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam, is a Amazon Certification. This set of posts, Passing the AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam with aws certified solutions architect professional salary, will help you answer those questions. The aws certified solutions architect professional dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real aws certified solutions architect professional salary and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for Amazon AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user has created a VPC with public and private subnets using the VPC wizard. The VPC has CIDR 184.108.40.206/16. The private subnet uses CIDR 220.127.116.11/24 . The NAT instance ID is i-a12345. Which of the below mentioned entries are required in the main route table attached with the private subnet to allow instances to connect with the internet?
- A. Destination: 18.104.22.168/0 and Target: 80
- B. Destination: 22.214.171.124/0 and Target: i-a12345
- C. Destination: 126.96.36.199/24 and Target: i-a12345
- D. Destination: 0.0.0.0/0 and Target: i-a12345
Explanation: A user can create a subnet with VPC and launch instances inside that subnet. If the user has created a public private subnet, the instances in the public subnet can receive inbound traffic directly from the Internet, whereas the instances in the private subnet cannot. If these subnets are created with Wizard, AWS will create two route tables and attach to the subnets. The main route table will have the entry "Destination: 0.0.0.0/0 and Target: i-a12345", which allows all the instances in the private subnet to connect to the internet using NAT.
NEW QUESTION 2
An organization is setting up a highly scalable application using Elastic Beanstalk. They are using Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) as well as a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with public and private subnets. They have the following requirements:
. All the EC2 instances should have a private IP
. All the EC2 instances should receive data via the ELB's. Which of these will not be needed in this setup?
- A. Launch the EC2 instances with only the public subnet.
- B. Create routing rules which will route all inbound traffic from ELB to the EC2 instances.
- C. Configure ELB and NAT as a part of the public subnet only.
- D. Create routing rules which will route all outbound traffic from the EC2 instances through NA
Explanation: The Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) allows the user to define a virtual networking environment in a private, isolated section of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. The user has complete control over the virtual networking environment. If the organization wants the Amazon EC2 instances to have a private IP address, he should create a public and private subnet for VPC in each Availability Zone (this is an AWS Elastic Beanstalk requirement). The organization should add their public resources, such as ELB and NAT to the public subnet, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk will assign them unique elastic IP addresses (a static, public IP address). The organization should launch Amazon EC2 instances in a private subnet so that AWS Elastic Beanstalk assigns them non-routable private IP addresses. Now the organization should configure route tables with the following rules:
. route all inbound traffic from ELB to EC2 instances
. route all outbound traffic from EC2 instances through NAT
NEW QUESTION 3
You've been hired to enhance the overall security posture for a very large e-commerce site They have a well architected multi-tier application running in a VPC that uses ELBs in front of both the web and the app tier with static assets served directly from S3 They are using a combination of RDS and DynamoOB for their dynamic data and then archMng nightly into S3 for further processing with EMR They are concerned because they found questionable log entries and suspect someone is attempting to gain unauthorized access.
Which approach provides a cost effective scalable mitigation to this kind of attack?
- A. Recommend that they lease space at a DirectConnect partner location and establish a 1G DirectConnect connection to their VPC they would then establish Internet connectMty into their space, filter the traffic in hardware Web Application Firewall (WAF). And then pass the traffic through the DirectConnect connection into their application running in their VPC.
- B. Add previously identified hostile source IPs as an explicit INBOUND DENY NACL to the web tier subnet
- C. Add a WAF tier by creating a new ELB and an AutoScaIing group of EC2 Instances running ahost-based WAF They would redirect Route 53 to resolve to the new WAF tier ELB The WAF tier would their pass the traffic to the current web tier The web tier Security Groups would be updated to only allow traffic from the WAF tier Security Group
- D. Remove all but TLS 1.2 from the web tier ELB and enable Advanced Protocol Filtering This will enable the ELB itself to perform WAF functionality.
NEW QUESTION 4
An organization is planning to create a secure scalable application with AWS VPC and ELB. The organization has two instances already running and each instance has an ENI attached to it in addition to a primary network interface. The primary network interface and additional ENI both have an elastic IP attached to it.
If those instances are registered with ELB and the organization wants ELB to send data to a particular EIP of the instance, how can they achieve this?
- A. The organization should ensure that the IP which is required to receive the ELB traffic is attached to a primary network interface.
- B. It is not possible to attach an instance with two EN|s with ELB as it will give an IP conflict error.
- C. The organization should ensure that the IP which is required to receive the ELB traffic is attached to an additional ENI.
- D. It is not possible to send data to a particular IP as ELB will send to any one EI
Explanation: Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) allows the user to define a virtual networking environment in a private, isolated section of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. The user has complete control over the virtual networking environment. Within this virtual private cloud, the user can launch AWS resources, such as an ELB, and EC2 instances. There are two ELBs available with VPC: internet facing and internal (private) ELB. For the internet facing ELB it is required that the ELB should be in a public subnet.
When the user registers a multi-homed instance (an instance that has an Elastic Network Interface (ENI) attached) with a load balancer, the load balancer will route the traffic to the IP address of the primary network interface (eth0).
NEW QUESTION 5
The following are AWS Storage services? Choose 2 Answers
- A. AWS Relational Database Service (AWS RDS)
- B. AWS EIastiCache
- C. AWS Glacier
- D. AWS Import/Export
NEW QUESTION 6
Your firm has uploaded a large amount of aerial image data to S3 In the past, in your on-premises environment, you used a dedicated group of servers to oaten process this data and used Rabbit MQ - An open source messaging system to get job information to the servers. Once processed the data would go to tape and be shipped offsite. Your manager told you to stay with the current design, and leverage AWS archival storage and messaging services to minimize cost. Which is correct?
- A. Use SQS for passing job messages use Cloud Watch alarms to terminate EC2 worker instances when they become idl
- B. Once data is processed, change the storage class of the S3 objects to Reduced Redundancy Storage.
- C. Setup Auto-Scaled workers triggered by queue depth that use spot instances to process messages in SOS Once data is processed,
- D. Change the storage class of the S3 objects to Reduced Redundancy Storag
- E. Setup Auto-Scaled workers triggered by queue depth that use spot instances to process messages in SOS Once data is processed, change the storage class of the S3 objects to Glacier.
- F. Use SNS to pass job messages use Cloud Watch alarms to terminate spot worker instances when they become idl
- G. Once data is processed, change the storage class of the S3 object to Glacier.
NEW QUESTION 7
A user has configured EBS volume with PIOPS. The user is not experiencing the optimal throughput. Which of the following could not be factor affecting I/O performance of that EBS volume?
- A. EBS bandwidth of dedicated instance exceeding the PIOPS
- B. EC2 bandwidth
- C. EBS volume size
- D. Instance type is not EBS optimized
Explanation: If the user is not experiencing the expected IOPS or throughput that is provisioned, ensure that the EC2 bandwidth is not the limiting factor, the instance is EBS-optimized (or include 10 Gigabit network
connectMty) and the instance type EBS dedicated bandwidth exceeds the IOPS more than he has provisioned.
NEW QUESTION 8
A government client needs you to set up secure cryptographic key storage for some of their extremely confidential data. You decide that the AWS CIoudHSM is the best service for this. However, there seem to be a few pre-requisites before this can happen, one of those being a security group that has certain ports open. Which of the following is correct in regards to those security groups?
- A. A security group that has no ports open to your network.
- B. A security group that has only port 3389 (for RDP) open to your network.
- C. A security group that has only port 22 (for SSH) open to your network.
- D. A security group that has port 22 (for SSH) or port 3389 (for RDP) open to your networ
Explanation: AWS CIoudHSM provides secure cryptographic key storage to customers by making hardware security modules (HSMs) available in the AWS cloud.
AWS C|oudHSM requires the following environment before an HSM appliance can be provisioned. A virtual private cloud (VPC) in the region where you want the AWS CIoudHSM service.
One private subnet (a subnet with no Internet gateway) in the VPC. The HSM appliance is provisioned into this subnet.
One public subnet (a subnet with an Internet gateway attached). The control instances are attached to this subnet.
An AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) role that delegates access to your AWS resources to AWS CIoudHSM.
An EC2 instance, in the same VPC as the HSM appliance, that has the SafeNet client software installed. This instance is referred to as the control instance and is used to connect to and manage the HSM appliance.
A security group that has port 22 (for SSH) or port 3389 (for RDP) open to your network. This security group is attached to your control instances so you can access them remotely.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following cache engines does Amazon EIastiCache support?
- A. Amazon EIastiCache supports Memcached and Redis.
- B. Amazon EIastiCache supports Redis and WinCache.
- C. Amazon EIastiCache supports Memcached and Hazelcast.
- D. Amazon EIastiCache supports Memcached onl
Explanation: The cache engines supported by Amazon EIastiCache are Memcached and Redis.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer wishes to deploy an enterprise application to AWS which will consist of several web servers, several application servers and a small (50GB) Oracle database information is stored, both in the database and the file systems of the various servers. The backup system must support database recovery whole server and whole disk restores, and indMdual file restores with a recovery time of no more than two hours. They have chosen to use RDS Oracle as the database
Which backup architecture will meet these requirements?
- A. Backup RDS using automated daily DB backups Backup the EC2 instances using AMIs and supplement with file-level backup to S3 using traditional enterprise backup software to provide file level restore
- B. Backup RDS using a Multi-AZ Deployment Backup the EC2 instances using Amis, and supplement by copying file system data to S3 to provide file level restore.
- C. Backup RDS using automated daily DB backups Backup the EC2 instances using EBS snapshots and supplement with file-level backups to Amazon Glacier using traditional enterprise backup software to provide file level restore
- D. Backup RDS database to S3 using Oracle RMAN Backup the EC2 instances using Amis, and supplement with EBS snapshots for indMdual volume restore.
NEW QUESTION 11
How does AWS Data Pipeline execute actMties on on-premise resources or AWS resources that you manage?
- A. By supplying a Task Runner package that can be installed on your on-premise hosts
- B. None of these
- C. By supplying a Task Runner file that the resources can access for execution
- D. By supplying a Task Runnerjson script that can be installed on your on-premise hosts
Explanation: To enable running actMties using on-premise resources, AWS Data Pipeline does the following: It supply a Task Runner package that can be installed on your on-premise hosts.
This package continuously polls the AWS Data Pipeline service for work to perform.
When it’s time to run a particular actMty on your on-premise resources, it will issue the appropriate command to the Task Runner.
NEW QUESTION 12
In Amazon EIastiCache, the failure of a single cache node can have an impact on the availability of your application and the load on your back-end database while EIastiCache provisions a replacement for the failed cache node and it get repopulated. Which of the following is a solution to reduce this potential availability impact?
- A. Spread your memory and compute capacity over fewer number of cache nodes, each with smaller capacity.
- B. Spread your memory and compute capacity over a larger number of cache nodes, each with smaller capacity.
- C. Include fewer number of high capacity nodes.
- D. Include a larger number of cache nodes, each with high capacit
Explanation: In Amazon EIastiCache, the number of cache nodes in the cluster is a key factor in the availability of your cluster running Memcached. The failure of a single cache node can have an impact on the availability of your application and the load on your back-end database while EIastiCache provisions a replacement for the failed cache node and it get repopulated. You can reduce this potential availability impact by spreading your memory and compute capacity over a larger number of cache nodes, each with smaller capacity, rather than using a fewer number of high capacity nodes.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are developing a new mobile application and are considering storing user preferences in AWS.2w This would provide a more uniform cross-device experience to users using multiple mobile devices to access the application. The preference data for each user is estimated to be 50KB in size Additionally 5 million customers are expected to use the application on a regular basis. The solution needs to be
cost-effective, highly available, scalable and secure, how would you design a solution to meet the above requirements?
- A. Setup an RDS MySQL instance in 2 availability zones to store the user preference dat
- B. Deploy apublic facing application on a server in front of the database to manage security and access credentials
- C. Setup a DynamoDB table with an item for each user having the necessary attributes to hold the user preference
- D. The mobile application will query the user preferences directly from the DynamoDB tabl
- E. Utilize ST
- F. Web Identity Federation, and DynamoDB Fine Grained Access Control to authenticate and authorize access.
- G. Setup an RDS MySQL instance with multiple read replicas in 2 availability zones to store the user preference data .The mobile application will query the user preferences from the read replica
- H. Leverage the MySQL user management and access prMlege system to manage security and access credentials.
- I. Store the user preference data in S3 Setup a DynamoDB table with an item for each user and an item attribute pointing to the user’ S3 objec
- J. The mobile application will retrieve the S3 URL from DynamoDB and then access the S3 object directly utilize STS, Web identity Federation, and S3 ACLs to authenticate and authorize access.
NEW QUESTION 14
An organization has created 5 IAM users. The organization wants to give them the same login ID but different passwords. How can the organization achieve this?
- A. The organization should create each user in a separate region so that they have their own URL to login
- B. The organization should create a separate login ID but give the IAM users the same alias so that each one can login with their alias
- C. It is not possible to have the same login ID for multiple IAM users of the same account
- D. The organization should create various groups and add each user with the same login ID to different group
- E. The user can login with their own group ID
Explanation: AWS Identity and Access Management is a web service which allows organizations to manage users and user permissions for various AWS services. Whenever the organization is creating an IAM user, there should be a unique ID for each user. It is not possible to have the same login ID for multiple users. The names of users, groups, roles, instance profiles must be alphanumeric, including the following common characters: plus (+), equal (=), comma (,), period (.), at (@), and dash (-).
NEW QUESTION 15
When you put objects in Amazon S3, what is the indication that an object was successfully stored?
- A. A HTTP 200 result code and MD5 checksum, taken together, indicate that the operation was successful.
- B. Amazon S3 is engineered for 99.999999999% durabilit
- C. Therefore there is no need to confirm that data was inserted.
- D. A success code is inserted into the S3 object metadata.
- E. Each S3 account has a special bucket named _s3_Iog
- F. Success codes are written to this bucket witha timestamp and checksum.
NEW QUESTION 16
AWS Direct Connect itself has NO specific resources for you to control access to. Therefore, there are no AWS Direct Connect Amazon Resource Names (ARNs) for you to use in an Identity and Access Nlanagement (IAM) policy. With that in mind, how is it possible to write a policy to control access to AWS Direct Connect actions?
- A. You can leave the resource name field blank.
- B. You can choose the name of the AWS Direct Connection as the resource.
- C. You can use an asterisk (*) as the resource.
- D. You can create a name for the resourc
Explanation: AWS Direct Connect itself has no specific resources for you to control access to. Therefore, there are no AWS Direct Connect ARNs for you to use in an IAM policy. You use an asterisk (*) as the resource when writing a policy to control access to AWS Direct Connect actions.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following cannot be used to manage Amazon EIastiCache and perform administrative tasks?
- A. AWS software development kits (SDKs)
- B. Amazon S3
- C. EIastiCache command line interface (CLI)
- D. AWS CIoudWatch
Explanation: CIoudWatch is a monitoring tool and doesn't give users access to manage Amazon EIastiCache. Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonEIastiCache/Iatest/UserGuide/Whatls.NIanaging.htmI
NEW QUESTION 18
An ERP application is deployed across multiple AZs in a single region. In the event of failure, the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) must be less than 3 hours, and the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) must be 15 minutes the customer realizes that data corruption occurred roughly 1.5 hours ago.
What DR strategy could be used to achieve this RTO and RPO in the event of this kind of failure?
- A. Take hourly DB backups to S3, with transaction logs stored in S3 every 5 minutes.
- B. Use synchronous database master-slave replication between two availability zones.
- C. Take hourly DB backups to EC2 Instance store volumes with transaction logs stored In S3 every 5 minutes.
- D. Take 15 minute DB backups stored In Glacier with transaction logs stored in S3 every 5 minute
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional dumps! All AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect-Professional/ (272 New Questions)