It is more faster and easier to pass the C2150-612 Exam Questions by using C2150-612 Study Guides. Immediate access to the C2150-612 Exam Questions and find the same core area C2150-612 Free Practice Questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online C2150-612 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When QRadar processes an event it extracts normalized properties and custom properties. Which list includes only Normalized properties?
- A. Start time, Source IP, Username, Unix Filename
- B. Start time, Username, Unix Filename, RACF Profile
- C. Start time, Low Level Category, Source IP, Username
- D. Low Level Category, Source IP, Username, RACF Profile
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Anomaly Detection Rule type can test events or flows of activity that are greater than or less than a specified range?
- A. Outlier Rule
- B. Anomaly Rule
- C. Threshold Rule
- D. Behavioral Rule
NEW QUESTION 3
Which advantage of a report helps distinguish it from a search?
- A. Scheduling is available.
- B. It can be added as a dashboard item.
- C. It can be labeled for later use.
- D. A report can be assigned to specific users.
NEW QUESTION 4
How does a Device Support Module (DSM) function?
- A. A DSM is a configuration file that combines received events from multiple log sources and displays them as offenses in QRadar.
- B. A DSM is a background service running on the QRadar appliance that reaches out to devices deployed in a network for configuration data.
- C. A DSM is a configuration file that parses received events from multiple log sources and converts them to a standard taxonomy format that can be displayed as outputs.
- D. A DSM is an installed appliance that parses received events from multiple log sources and converts them to a standard taxonomy format that can be displayed as outputs.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which saved searches can be included on the Dashboard?
- A. Event and Flow saved searches
- B. Asset and Network saved searches
- C. User and Vulnerability saved searches
- D. Network Activity and Risk saved searches
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the difference between TCP and UDP?
- A. They use different port number ranges
- B. UDP is connectionless, whereas TCP is connection based
- C. TCP is connectionless, whereas UDP is connection based
- D. TCP runs on the application layer and UDP uses the Transport layer
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the definition of asset profile on QRadar?
- A. It is any network endpoint that sends or receives data across a network infrastructure.
- B. It is all the information that IBM Security QRadar SIEM collected over time about a specific asset.
- C. It is the information servers and hosts in a network provide to assist users when resolving security issues.
- D. It is an application used to configure and distribute settings to devices and computers in an organization, school, or business.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which QRadar rule could detect a possible potential data loss?
- A. Apply “Potential data loss” on event of flows which are detected by the local system and when any IP is part of any of the following XForce premium Premium_Malware
- B. Apply “Potential data loss” on flows which are detected by the local system and when at least 1000 flows are seen with the same Destination IP and different source in 2 minutes
- C. Apply “Potential data loss” on events which are detected by the local system and when the event category for the event is one of the following Authentication and when any of Username are contained in any of Terminated_User
- D. Apply “Potential data loss” on flows which are detected by the local system and when the source bytes is greater than 200000 and when at least 5 flows are seen with the same Source IP, Destination PortDestination IP in 12 minutes
NEW QUESTION 9
Where are events related to a specific offense found?
- A. Offenses Tab and Event List window
- B. Dashboard and List of Events window
- C. Offense Summary Page and List of Events window
- D. Under Log Activity, search for Events associated with an Offense
NEW QUESTION 10
Given the following supplied payload of a supported Juniper device:
Which QRadar normalized fields will be populated?
- A. Policy, Attack, Source IP, Username
- B. Source IP, Destination I
- C. Destination Port, Protocol
- D. Source Port, Destination Port, Domain, Source Bytes
- E. Source IP, Destination IP, Destination Por
- F. Destination Bytes
NEW QUESTION 11
What is one of the major differences between event and network data (flow)?
- A. Flows can replay a whole packet by packet sessions, while events are just a snapshot.
- B. A flow can have a life span that can last seconds, minutes, hours or days, while events ate only a snapshot,
- C. An event can have a life span that can last seconds, minutes, hours or days, while flows can only span 1 minute.
- D. Events represent network activity by normalizing IP addresses, ports, byte and pucket count
- E. while flows do not.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two default Report Groups? (Choose two.)
- A. Analyst
- B. Executive
- C. Administration
- D. Log Management
- E. Network Management
NEW QUESTION 13
What are two common uses for a SI EM? (Choose two.)
- A. Managing and normalizing log source data
- B. Identifying viruses based on payload MD5s
- C. Blocking network traffic based on rules matched
- D. Enforcing governmental compliance auditing and remediation
- E. Performing near real-time analysis and observation of a network and its devices
NEW QUESTION 14
When reviewing Network Activity, a flow shows a communication between a local server on port 443, and a random, remote port. The bytes from the local destination host are 2 GB, and the bytes from the remote, source host address are 40KB.
What is the flow bias of this session?
- A. Other
- B. Mostly in
- C. Near-same
- D. Mostly out
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the key difference between Rules and Building Blocks in QRadar?
- A. Rules have Actions and Responses; Building Blocks do not.
- B. The Response Limiter is available on Building Blocks but not on Rules.
- C. Building Blocks are built-in to the product; Rules are customized for each deployment.
- D. Building Blocks are Rules which are evaluated on both Flows and Events; Rules are evaluated on Offenses of Flows or Events.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which column shows information as icons on the Reports tab?
- A. Owner
- B. Formats
- C. Schedule
- D. Report Name
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two high level Event Categories are used by QRadar? (Choose two.)
- A. Policy
- B. Direction
- C. Localization
- D. Justification
- E. Authentication
Thanks for reading the newest C2150-612 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam C2150-612 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/C2150-612-exam-dumps.html (106 Q&As Dumps)