We provide C2150-612 Study Guides which are the best for clearing C2150-612 test, and to get certified by IBM IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.2.6 Associate Analyst. The C2150-612 Dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real C2150-612 exam. Crack your IBM C2150-612 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
IBM C2150-612 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which browser is officially supported for QRadar?
- A. Safari version 9.0-3
- B. Chromium version 33
- C. 32-bit Internet Explorer 9
- D. Firefox version 38.0 ESR
NEW QUESTION 2
When might a Security Analyst want to review the payload of an event?
- A. When immediately after login, the dashboard notifies the analyst of payloads that must be investigated
- B. When “Review payload” is added to the offense description automatically by the “System: Notification” rule
- C. When the event is associated with an active offense, the payload may contain information that is not normalized or extracted fields
- D. When the event is associated with an active offense with a magnitude greater than 5, the payload should be reviewed, otherwise it is not necessary
NEW QUESTION 3
What is a difference between Rule Actions and Rule Responses?
- A. Rule Actions are executed when the Rule is Disabled; Rule Responses require the Rule to be Enabled.
- B. Rule Actions are only available for Event and Flow Rules; Rule Responses are available for all Rules.
- C. Rule Actions only directly affect the SIEM internal
- D. Rule Responses may send information to external systems.
- E. Rule Responses are always processed; Rule Actions may be throttled to ensure they are not executed too frequently.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which type of rule requires a saved search that must be grouped around a common parameter
- A. Flow Rule
- B. Event Rule
- C. Common Rule
- D. Anomaly Rule
NEW QUESTION 5
What is a key difference between the magnitude of an event and the magnitude of an offense?
- A. The magnitude of an event is derived when the event is received and does not vary, the magnitude of an offense can only increase.
- B. The magnitude of an event is derived when the event is received and does not vary, the magnitude of an offense can increase or decrease over time.
- C. The magnitude of an event is derived from the current magnitude of the offense it creates, the magnitude of an offense can increase or decrease overtime.
- D. The magnitude of an event is derived when the event is received and does not vary, the magnitude of an offense is derived when the offense is created and does not vary.
NEW QUESTION 6
What set of Key fields can trigger coalescing?
- A. Source IP address, Source port, Severity, Username, and Event ID
- B. Source IP address, Destination IP address, Destination port, Direction, and Event ID
- C. Source IP address, Destination IP address, Destination port, Username, and Event ID
- D. Destination IP address, Destination port, Relevance, Username, and Low Level Category
NEW QUESTION 7
Where can a user add a note to an offense in the user interface?
- A. Dashboard and Offenses Tab
- B. Offenses Tab and Offense Detail Window
- C. Offenses Detail Window, Dashboard, and Admin Tab
- D. Dashboard, Offenses Tab, and Offense Detail Window
IBM Security QRadar SIEM Users Guide. Page: 34
NEW QUESTION 8
What are three examples of a custom Dashboard? (Choose three.)
- A. Asset View
- B. Top Applications
- C. Most Recent Offenses
- D. Tabs which are accessible
- E. Source and Destination DNS
- F. Internet Threat Information Center
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three data sources contribute to the creation an updates of assets? (Choose three.)
- A. Log sources
- B. Flow sources
- C. Reference set imports
- D. Vulnerability scanners
- E. QRadar log source auto-updates
- F. X-Force reference list integration
NEW QUESTION 10
Which QRadar component stores and forwards events from local and remote log sources?
- A. QRadar Data Node
- B. QRadar Event Collector
- C. QRadar Event Processor
- D. QRadar Distributed Console
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the maximum number of supported dashboards for a single user?
- A. 10
- B. 25
- C. 255
- D. 1023
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three log sources are supported by QRadar? (Choose three.)
- A. Log files via SFTP
- B. Barracuda Web Filter
- C. TLS multiline Filter
- D. Oracle Database Listener
- E. Sourcefire Defense Center
- F. Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three pages can be accessed from the Navigation menu on the Offenses tab? (Choose three.)
- A. Rules
- B. By Category
- C. My Offenses
- D. By Event Name
- E. Create Offense
- F. Closed Offenses
NEW QUESTION 14
Events and Flows both have multiple different timestamps available to them. Which timestamp is available to both events and flows?
- A. End Time
- B. Storage Time
- C. First Activity Time
- D. Last Activity Time
NEW QUESTION 15
What is a capability of the Network Hierarchy in QRadar?
- A. Determining and identifying local and remote hosts
- B. Capability to move hosts from local to remote network segments
- C. Viewing real-time PCAP traffic between host groups to isolate malware
- D. Controlling DHCP pools for segments groups (i.
- E. marketing, DMZ, VoIP)
NEW QUESTION 16
A Security Analyst was asked to search for an offense on a specific day. The requester was not sore of the time frame, but had Source Host information to use as well as networks involved, Destination IP and username.
Which fitters can the Security Analyst use to search for the information requested?
- A. Offense ID, Source IP, Username
- B. Magnitude, Source IP, Destination IP
- C. Description, Destination I
- D. Host Name
- E. Specific Interval, Username, Destination IP
NEW QUESTION 17
Which Anomaly Detection Rule type can test events or flows for volume changes that occur in regular patterns to detect outliers?
- A. Outlier Rule
- B. Anomaly Rule
- C. Threshold Rule
- D. Behavioral Rule
P.S. Easily pass C2150-612 Exam with 106 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader C2150-612 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/C2150-612-dumps.html (106 New Questions)