It is more faster and easier to pass the C2150-612 Dumps by using C2150-612 Exam Questions. Immediate access to the C2150-612 Dumps Questions and find the same core area C2150-612 Dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check C2150-612 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are the steps to get this window within an offense?
- A. Right click on the IP > Information > DNS Lookup
- B. Right click on the IP > Information > Reverse DNS
- C. Right click on the IP > Information > WHOIS Lookup
- D. Right click on the IP > Information > Asset Profile
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three things can be found under the Information menu when right clicking an IP address? (Choose three.)
- A. Asset Profile
- B. DNS Lookup
- C. Hide Offense
- D. WHOIS Lookup
- E. Annotation View
- F. Username Lookup
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two benefits of using a netflow flow source? (Choose two)
- A. They can include data payload
- B. They can include router interface information.
- C. They can include usernames involved in the flow.
- D. They can include ASN numbers of remote addresses.
- E. They can include authentication methods used to access the network.
NEW QUESTION 4
A Security Analyst is looking on the Assets Tab at an asset with offenses associated to it.
With a "Right Click" on the IP address, where could the Security Analyst go to obtain all offenses associated with it?
- A. Information > Asset Profile
- B. Navigate > View by Network
- C. Run Vulnerability Scan > Source offenses
- D. Navigate > View Source Summary or Destination Summary
NEW QUESTION 5
Which kind of information do log sources provide?
- A. User login actions
- B. Operating system updates
- C. Flows generated by users
- D. Router configuration exports.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which information can be found under the Network Activity tab?
- A. Flows
- B. Events
- C. Reports
- D. Offenses
NEW QUESTION 7
What are Mow sources used to monitor?
- A. Vulnerability information
- B. End point network activity
- C. Server performance metrics
- D. User account credential usage activity
NEW QUESTION 8
What is an effective method to fix an event that is parsed an determined to be unknown or in the wrong QReader category/
- A. Create a DSM extension to extract the category from the payload
- B. Create a Custom Property to extract the proper Category from the payload
- C. Open the event details, select map event, and assign it to the correct category
- D. Write a Custom Rule, and use Rule Response to send a new event in the proper category
NEW QUESTION 9
In a distribution QReader deployment with multiple Event Collectors, from where can syslog and JDBC log sources collected?
- A. Syslog log sources and JDBC log sources may be collected by any Event Collector.
- B. One Event Collector must collect ALL syslog events and another Event Collector must collect All JDBC events.
- C. Syslog log sources and JDBC log sources are always collected by the collector assigned in the log source definition.
- D. Syslog log sources may be collected by any Event Collector, but JDBC log sources will always be collected by collector assigned in the log source definition.
NEW QUESTION 10
Where could you get additional details on why the offense was triggered when Summary page?
- A. Display > Notes
- B. Display > Rules
- C. Display > Flows
- D. Display > Events
NEW QUESTION 11
Which QRadar add-on component can quickly retrace the step-by-step actions of an attacker?
- A. QRadar Risk Manager
- B. QRadar Flow Collector
- C. QRadar Incident Forensics
- D. QRadar Vulnerability Manager
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the default reason for closing an Offense within QRadar?
- A. Actioned
- B. Non-Issue
- C. Blocked Traffic
- D. Acceptable Traffic
NEW QUESTION 13
While on the Offense Summary page, a specific Category of Events associated with the Offense can be investigated.
Where should a Security Analyst click to view them?
- A. Click on Events, then filter on Flows
- B. Highlight the Category and click the Events icon
- C. Scroll down to Categories and view Top 10 Source IPs
- D. Right Click on Categories and choose Filter on Network Activity
IBM Security QRadar SIEM Users Guide. Page: 42
NEW QUESTION 14
Which QRadar component is designed to help increase the search speed in a deployment by allowing more data to remain uncompressed?
- A. QRadar Data Node
- B. QRadar Flow Processor
- C. QRadar Event Collector
- D. Qradar Event Processor
NEW QUESTION 15
Which port does HTTP traffic commonly use?
- A. Port 22
- B. Port 53
- C. Port 80
- D. Port 443
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three optional items can be added to the Default and Custom Dashboards without requiring additional licensing? (Choose three.)
- A. Offenses
- B. Log Activity
- C. Risk Change
- D. Flow Search
- E. Risk Monitoring
- F. Asset Management
NEW QUESTION 17
When using the right click event filtering functionality on a Source IP, one can filter by “Source IP is not [*]”. Which two other filters can be shown using the right click event filtering functionality? (Choose two.)
- A. Filter on DNS entry [*]
- B. Filter on Source IP is [*]
- C. Filter on Time and Date is [*]
- D. Filter on Source or Destination IP is [*]
- E. Filter on Source or Destination IP is not [*]
100% Valid and Newest Version C2150-612 Questions & Answers shared by Certstest, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/C2150-612/ (New 106 Q&As)