We provide which are the best for clearing MB2-715 test, and to get certified by Microsoft Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment. The covers all the knowledge points of the real MB2-715 exam. Crack your Microsoft MB2-715 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Microsoft MB2-715 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You are working for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. You have just made some changes to forms that are used both in the web application and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app.
You need to ensure that your users have access to the new configurations and that the first mobile user does not experience performance issues.
What should you select?
- A. Prepare Client Customizations only
- B. Publish All Customizations only
- C. Prepare Client Customizations, then Publish All Customizations
- D. Publish All Customizations, then Prepare Client Customizations
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a systems architect for a large company that is deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The company currently has all data stored on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises and plans on migrating all records from there to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which record type has some statuses that cannot be set during an import?
- A. invoice
- B. customer
- C. order
- D. quote
NEW QUESTION 3
You are a remote sales person using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app on your tablet. You need to create new records while in an area with no Internet access.
Which two statements are true about creating records offline? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Recently viewed records cached for offline access can be edited.
- B. New records can be edited while they are drafts.
- C. New records can be created as drafts while offline.
- D. New records can be linked to each other while they are drafts.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a deployment manager for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your company decides to implement Microsoft OneNote, and you need to integrate it to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which two steps should you take to perform this integration? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Turn on Microsoft OneNote integration.
- B. Turn on Microsoft OneDrive for Business integration.
- C. Turn on Microsoft Office 365 Groups integration.
- D. Turn on server-based Microsoft SharePoint integration.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your company has been using Microsoft Dynamics 365. Business edition for one year. Since then, the size of your company has doubled, and you are using 98% of the storage allotted in your company's subscription.
You need increase the size of your available storage. What should you do to accomplish this goal?
- A. Purchase additional storage for your current subscription through the Microsoft Office 365 Admin portal.
- B. Purchase an additional volume license subscription through a Microsoft Partner for added storage.
- C. Increase the size of the storage allocated in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin portal.
- D. Purchase additional storage for your current subscription through the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin portal.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are the system administrator at your organization.
You need to quickly synchronize all customizations from your synchronizing the data.
What should you perform to accomplish this goal?
- A. a clone
- B. a switch
- C. a full copy
- D. a minimal copy
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the sales manager for a company that has more than 15,000 employees.
You plan to purchase Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your company, although only 750 seats will be required. Management wants all Microsoft Dynamics 365 users to have access to all Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications.
Based on this criteria, which licensing option should you select?
- A. Enterprise Edition with APPS-based Licensing
- B. Enterprise Edition with Plan-based Licensing
- C. Business Edition with Plan-based Licensing
- D. Business Edition with APPS-based Licensing
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a system administrator.
You have one production instance and three sandbox instances. You are no longer using two of the sandbox instances, The last sandbox instance only requires the customization and configurations from production.
You need to free up as much storage as possible. How can you accomplish this goal?
- A. Delete two sandboxe
- B. Reset the last sandbox.
- C. Reset two sandboxe
- D. Perform a minimal copy on the last sandbox.
- E. Delete two sandboxe
- F. Perform a minimal copy on the last sandbox.
- G. Reset two sandboxe
- H. Perform a full copy on the last sandbox.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your organization has decided to take advantage of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook App.
What should you do to ensure the app is automatically added to the Outlook account of all eligible users?
- A. Use Group Policy in Active Directory and automatically install the app for the eligible users.
- B. In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Settings > Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, add the app to all eligible users.
- C. In Microsoft Dynamics 365f go to App Source, search for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and install it from App Source.
- D. Assign all eligible users proper privileges to use the app in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and instruct them where to download and install the app.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are in the initial planning phase of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. The customer wants to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
The customer is about to make a decision on whether Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics 365 should be on-premises, online, or a hybrid.
You need to advise the customer on how their decision affects their ability to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook,
What should you tell them?
- A. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook is online only, so both Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics 365 must be online.
- B. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook requires Microsoft Exchange to be online, but Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be on-premises.
- C. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook requires Microsoft Dynamics 365 to be online, but Microsoft Exchange can be on-premises.
- D. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook supports both online-to-online, on- premises to on-premises, and hybrid environments.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are the technology director for a company that is considering a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
You are researching the type of license subscription you need to purchase.
In which two instances would a User Subscription License be appropriate? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. a sales executive who uses a combination of company and personal devices to access Microsoft Dynamics 365
- B. desktop computers in the company's training room that new sales staff use for training on company applications
- C. a company workstation in the marketing department used by everyone on the sales staff
- D. a Windows 10 phone that is only used by the sales manager of the company
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a systems architect helping a company deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online.
The company currently uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, which is hosted on-premises. The company needs to migrate the data within that system to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which import method should you use to accomplish this goal? (Select two)
- A. Migrate the data by using the Data Loader service.
- B. Upload CRM SQL backup file using the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
- C. Restore the CRM 2016 On-premises database in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 administration center.
- D. Export the data to multiple CSV files.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are the system administrator for your company.
You need to deploy an instance to be used when testing third-party the instance after testing is completed.
Which type of instance should you use to accomplish this goal?
- A. preview
- B. sandbox
- C. development
- D. production
NEW QUESTION 14
You are the network administrator for a small company that has been in existence for less than two years.
Management wants you to begin the data import process for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment The company does not currently use any sort of Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and has a small amount of data. This is their first attempt at cloud computing.
Which method should you use in this situation to complete the data upload process to Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. Use the software deployment kit
- B. Use the Data Loader service.
- C. Use the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
- D. Import the data using the Data Import Wizard.
NEW QUESTION 15
You need to deploy a new instance, which will be used to conduct training for users for an indefinite period. You need to be able to deploy full copies of the production environment into this new What should you do?
- A. Create a production instance in a new tenant
- B. Create a trial in a new tenant
- C. Create a production instance in the same tenant.
- D. Create a sandbox instance in the same tenant.
NEW QUESTION 16
You work for a large organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The organization wants to allow users to install Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, but users do not have local administrator rights on their computers.
How should Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook be installed for the users who need it?
- A. by using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- B. by configuring a Group Policy on Active Directory
- C. by using the command line on each computer
- D. by using the download link in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web application
Thanks for reading the newest MB2-715 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection MB2-715 dumps in VCE and PDF here: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/MB2-715/ (90 Q&As Dumps)