Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for Microsoft MB2-715 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free MB2-715 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are the network administrator for a company that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are reviewing all of the licensed users for your organization to ensure all are up to date.
What will occur if you remove a Microsoft Dynamics 365 license from a user?
- A. The user can access sandbox instances but not production instances.
- B. The user can access all instances but only view data in read-only mode.
- C. The user's account is deleted and cannot access any instances.
- D. The user's account is disabled and cannot access any instances.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics for Outlook.
Some of your users have indicated that their personal notes for their contacts in Outlook appear in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for everyone to read.
How should you ensure that personal notes in Outlook are not shared in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. As the system administrator, configure the Synchronization Fields settings to not include the Notes field in Outlook,
- B. Instruct the users to configure their Synchronization Fields settings to not include the Notes field in Outlook.
- C. instruct the users to configure their Synchronization Fields settings to only do a one-way sync from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to the notes field in Outlook.
- D. As the system administrator, configure the Synchronization Fields settings to only do a one-way sync from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to the Notes field in Outlook-
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three options are available for configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 to work with Microsoft Exchange for sending outgoing emails? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. folder-level tracking
- B. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook
- C. server-side synchronization
- D. Email Router
- E. forward mailbox
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the technology director for a company that is preparing to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Since sales staff are allowed to bring their own devices to work, you are preparing a list of supported mobile devices that meet the minimum requirements of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which two mobile device environments should be included in you? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. a tablet with 1 GB of memory running Windows 8.1
- B. a 7-inch iPad Mini that has 8 GB of memory and uses Safari
- C. a Windows 10 phone that uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app
- D. a tablet with 2 GB of memory running Windows 7
NEW QUESTION 5
You need to publish an app that uses the full functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app designer.
Which two components in the app designer allow you to accomplish this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. entity assets
- B. user information
- C. artifacts
- D. synchronization filters
Explanation: https://community.dynamics.com/enterprise/b/365teamblog/archive/2016/11/14/get-started- with-designing-dynamics-365-business-apps-by-using-app-designer
NEW QUESTION 6
You are an administrator for an organization using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook.
Your users are synchronizing records but want to make a few adjustments on which fields are included in the synchronization.
Who can make this change?
- A. users with system administrator privileges
- B. users with privileges to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- C. users with privileges to sync to Outlook
- D. users with privileges to go offline
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a system administrator for an organization with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment (hosted in a European data center) and Active Directory Federated Services on-premises. Your organization acquires a new company in the US that is using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online in its own tenant
The US company can continue to use their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online instance as is. All users need to be on the European Active Directory, but they need to use an instance close to them.
What should you do?
- A. Migrate the US instance to the European tenant, and set the instance the US region.
- B. Keep the US tenant and federate Active Directory with both the US and European teanants.
- C. Keep the US tenant, and federate Active Directory with only the European tenant.
- D. Migrate the US instance to the European tenant, and set the instance to the European region.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a system administrator.
You are working with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update process to include new features from a major release in your organization.
How often do new features become available through customer-driven updates in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance?
- A. monthly
- B. quarterly
- C. twice per year
- D. annually
NEW QUESTION 9
You were recently hired as a consultant for a company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your job requires you to administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, which includes managing user accounts, creating quotes and orders, creating workflows, and performing data imports.
Which action is required for your user account?
- A. Mark the account as administrative.
- B. Mark the account as non-interactive.
- C. Assign the System Administrator role.
- D. Assign the System Customizer role.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are the system administrator for an organization that has a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment hosted in country/region 1.
Your organization just acquired a new company in country/region 2.
You need to ensure that the instance created for the users of the acquired company does not share storage space with all of your current instances.
What should you create to accomplish this goal?
- A. a new production instance in country/region 1 on your existing tenant
- B. a new production instance in a new tenant in country/region 2
- C. a new sandbox instance in country/region 2 on your existing tenant
- D. a new production instance in country/region 2 on your existing tenant
NEW QUESTION 11
You are working in an organization that uses multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 instances.
A large number of users have installed Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook. The users connect to multiple instances from Outlook; however, they only want to synchronize with one particular instance. There is some confusion as to whether they are synchronizing with the correct instance.
Where should the users review, and possibly change, the synchronizing instance?
- A. in the Configuration Wizard for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook
- B. in Diagnostics for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook
- C. in Outlook, in CRM Settings on the File menu
- D. in Outlook, on the CRM tab
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a system administrator, and your company recently began using Microsoft Dynamics 365. You need to perform a full copy from a training sandbox instance to one of your production instances. What should you do?
- A. Switch the production instance to a sandbox, and perform a full copy from training.
- B. Place the production instance in Administration mode, and perform a full copy from training.
- C. Perform a full copy from the training instance to the production instance.
- D. Switch the training instance to production, and perform a full copy.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are a system administrator.
Your organization relies on significant customization that may break in an upcoming update. Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 is currently up to date.
You want to delay any updates for now. What are your options?
- A. Update the instance now without full testing, and address bugs as they arise.
- B. Skip all updates until the customizations have been updated to the latest version.
- C. Skip up to one update, and have the customizations updated for the following version.
- D. Skip up to two updates, and have the customizations updated for the following version.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are the system administrator for a public-sector organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. Your organization allows staff to select from three different models of mobile devices.
You need to create mobile responsive apps that can operate on all of these devices, as well as on a desktop computer, to achieve this goal without writing any code and while maintaining security and platform independence.
In which tool should you build this mobile app?
- A. Visual Studio
- B. InfoPath
- C. PowerApps
- D. Xamarin
NEW QUESTION 15
You are the technology director for a large corporation that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
You are deciding which type of licensing to purchase. Your users will only be performing time and expense entry, and record updates.
What is the most cost-effective licensing model available for these users?
- A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, Enterprise edition
- B. Enterprise Edition Plan 2
- C. Team Members Enterprise subscription
- D. Enterprise Edition Plan 1
NEW QUESTION 16
You are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 system administrator.
Your organization has acquired a new company in another region, and you need to deploy a production instance for the company's users.
Which statement is true regarding working with multiple instances?
- A. Available storage is shared across all instances.
- B. AH instances must be deployed on the same region.
- C. Users can only access one production instance.
- D. Data from all instances is stored on the same database.
Thanks for reading the newest MB2-715 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection MB2-715 dumps in VCE and PDF here: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/MB2-715/ (90 Q&As Dumps)