N10-007 Braindumps are updated and N10-007 Dumps are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our N10-007 Exam Questions you will be ready for the real N10-007 exam without a problem. We have N10-007 Study Guides. PASSED N10-007 Free Practice Questions First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for CompTIA N10-007 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A technician is troubleshooting network connectivity issues with a remote host. Which of the following tools would BEST inform the technician of nodes between the client and the remote host? (Choose two.)
- A. tracert
- B. ping
- C. tcpdump
- D. pathping
- E. netstat
- F. nslookup
- G. route
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following protocols is used to securely connect to a multi-layer switch?
- A. HTTP
- B. SMTP
- C. SSH
- D. Telnet
NEW QUESTION 3
Several users from the same building are reporting connectivity issues. The SFP at that building's IDF switch is showing a link light, but there is no link light to the corresponding switch's SFP at the MDF. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause?
- A. A crossover cable is being used.
- B. DB loss is too high on all strands.
- C. Only TX or RX strand is working.
- D. TX and RX are reversed.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following problems is MOST likely to arise when configuring an IPv6 over IPv4 tunnel?
- A. Routing loop
- B. MTU black hole
- C. Framing errors
- D. SYN flood
NEW QUESTION 5
Jeff, a network technician, is installing a wireless router. Which of the following should Jeff consider to get the BEST signal strength?
- A. WAP placement
- B. PoE devices
- C. MAC filtering
- D. Encryption type
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following storage network technologies inherently leverages block-level storage?
- A. NAS
- B. SAN
- C. FCoE
- D. iSCSI
- E. FTP
NEW QUESTION 7
An employee wishes to use a personal cell phone for work-related purposes, including storage of sensitive company data, during long business trips. Which of the following is needed to protect BOTH the employee and the company?
- A. An NDA ensuring work data stored on the personal phone remains confidential
- B. An AUP covering how a personal phone may be used for work matters
- C. A consent to monitoring policy covering company audits of the personal phone
- D. Real-time remote monitoring of the phone’s activity and usage
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following technologies allows for redundant links within a Layer 2 segment?
- A. OSPF
- B. RIP
- C. Port Mirroring
- D. Spanning Tree
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is a purpose of a VLAN?
- A. Decreases bandwidth on a network
- B. Segments broadcast traffic
- C. Increases port speed
- D. Allows another connection to the router
NEW QUESTION 10
A network technician configures a firewall’s ACL to allow outgoing traffic for several popular services such as email and web browsing. However, after the firewall’s deployment, users are still unable to retrieve their
emails. Which of the following would BEST resolve this issue?
- A. Allow the firewall to accept inbound traffic to ports 25, 67, 179, and 3389
- B. Allow the firewall to accept inbound traffic to ports 80, 110, 143, and 443
- C. Set the firewall to operate in transparent mode
- D. Allow the firewall to accept inbound traffic to ports 21, 53, 69, and 123
NEW QUESTION 11
A company has a large number of employees that need VPN access from home. Which of the following is the BEST solution for deploying and managing the remote access?
- A. Site-to-site VPN
- B. Network-based firewall
- C. SSL VPN
- D. Host-based firewall
NEW QUESTION 12
A company decides to deploy customer-facing, touch-scan kiosks. The kiosks appear to have several open service ports that could potentially become compromised. Which of the following is the MOST effective way to protocol the kiosks?
- A. Install an IDS to monitor all traffic to and from the kiosks.
- B. Install honeypots on the network to detect and analyze potential kiosk attacks before they occur.
- C. Enable switchport security on the ports to which the kiosks are connected to prevent network –level attacks.
- D. Create a new network segment with ACLs, limiting kiosks’ traffic with the internal network.
NEW QUESTION 13
A technician is connecting a PC to a switchport. At the wiring closet, the technician is identify which cable goes from patch panel a connected to the switch to patch panel B connected to the PC. Which of the following tools should the technician use to resolve the issue?
- A. Cable tester
- B. Multimeter
- C. Tone generator
- D. OTDR
NEW QUESTION 14
A technician is setting up VoIP phones on a wireless network. Users report that calls are choppy and sometimes dropped. The technician has measured two characteristics using simple command-line tools that verify the problem. Which of the following characteristics did the technician measure? (Choose two.)
- A. Reflection
- B. Latency
- C. Interference
- D. Packet loss
- E. Signal-to-noise ratio
- F. Attenuation
NEW QUESTION 15
A network technician is configuring user’s access to a VPN concentrator and has advised to use a protocol that supports encryption over UDP.
Which of the following protocols has the technician MOST likely configured for client use?
- A. TFTP
- B. DTLS
- C. DNS
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 16
A firewall log reports unencrypted console commands coming in on the WAN interface on the router. Inspection, port 23 is found to be ….router. Which of the following should be done to the router?
- A. Block all traffic coming in on that interface.
- B. Use Base64 to obfuscate the console traffic.
- C. Implement a pki to authenticate clients.
- D. Disable the Telnet service on the device.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following ports should a network technician open on a firewall to back up the configuration and operating system files of a router to a remote server using the FASTES method possible?
- A. UDP port 22
- B. TCP port 22
- C. TCP port 25
- D. UDP port 53
- E. UDP port 69
NEW QUESTION 18
A company dedicates deploy customer –facing, touch-screen kiosks. The kiosks appear to have several open service ports that potentially became compromised. Which of the following is the MOST effective way to project the kiosk?
- A. Install an IDS to monitor all traffic to and from the kiosk.
- B. install honeypots on the network to detect and analyze potential kiosks attacks before they occur.
- C. Enable switchport security on the ports to which the kiosks are connected to prevent network level attacks.
- D. Create a new segment with ACLs, limiting kiosks traffic with the internal network
NEW QUESTION 19
A network technician is planning to update the firmware on a router on the network. The technician has downloaded the file from the vendor’s website. Before installing the firmware update, which of the following
steps should the technician perform to ensure file integrity?
- A. Perform antivirus and anti-malware scans of the file.
- B. Perform a hash on the file for comparison with the vendor’s hash.
- C. Download the file a second time and compare the version numbers.
- D. Compare the hash of the file to the previous firmware update.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following networking devices operates at Layer1?
- A. Router
- B. Firewall
- C. Hub
- D. Bridge
Thanks for reading the newest N10-007 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam N10-007 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/N10-007-exam-dumps.html (532 Q&As Dumps)