We offers . "Project Management Professional", also known as PMP exam, is a PMP Certification. This set of posts, Passing the PMP exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Check PMP free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Payback period, return on investment, internal rate of return, discounted cash flow, and net present value are all examples of:
- A. Expert judgment.
- B. Analytical techniques.
- C. Earned value management.
- D. Group decision-making techniques.
NEW QUESTION 2
What provides information regarding the ways people, teams, and organizational units
- A. Organizational chart
- B. Organizational theory
- C. Organizational structure
- D. Organizational behavior
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is an input to Direct and Manage Project Execution?
- A. Performance reports
- B. Project charter
- C. Outputs from planning processes
- D. Enterprise environmental factors
NEW QUESTION 4
Which process numerically analyzes the effect of identified risks on overall project objectives?
- A. Plan Risk Management
- B. Plan Risk Responses
- C. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- D. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 5
An electronics firm authorizes a new project to develop a faster, cheaper, and smaller laptop after improvements in the industry and electronics technology. With which of the following strategic considerations is this project mainly concerned?
- A. Customer request
- B. Market demand
- C. Technological advance
- D. Strategic opportunity
NEW QUESTION 6
Cost of quality (COQ) refers to total cost of/to:
- A. All efforts related to quality.
- B. Product inspection activities.
- C. Maintain plan quality.
- D. Perform quality control.
NEW QUESTION 7
Outputs from constituent processes might be used as:
- A. Inputs to other processes.
- B. Proof of process completion.
- C. Identification of project tasks.
- D. Indicators to eliminate project redundancies.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which baselines make up the performance measurement baseline?
- A. Scope baseline, cost baseline, and schedule baseline
- B. Scope baseline, project management baseline, and quality baseline
- C. Cost baseline, schedule baseline, and risk baseline
- D. Cost baseline, project management baseline, and schedule baseline
NEW QUESTION 9
What are the Project Procurement Management processes?
- A. Conduct Procurements, Control Procurements, Integrate Procurements, and Close Procurements
- B. Estimate Procurements, Integrate Procurements, Control Procurements, and Validate Procurements
- C. Plan Procurement Management, Conduct Procurements, Control Procurements, and Close Procurements
- D. Plan Procurement Management, Perform Procurements, Control Procurements, and Validate Procurements
NEW QUESTION 10
When an activity cannot be estimated with a reasonable degree of confidence, the work within the activity is decomposed into more detail using which type of estimating?
- A. Bottom-up
- B. Parametric
- C. Analogous
- D. Three-point
NEW QUESTION 11
In Project Cost Management, which input is exclusive to the Determine Budget process?
- A. Scope baseline
- B. Organizational process assets
- C. Project schedule
- D. Resource calendars
NEW QUESTION 12
Project Scope Management is primarily concerned with:
- A. Developing a detailed description of the project and product.
- B. Determining how requirements will be analyzed, documented, and managed.
- C. Defining and controlling what is and is not included in the project.
- D. Formalizing acceptance of the completed project deliverables.
NEW QUESTION 13
An issue log is an input to which Project Human Resource Management process?
- A. Manage Project Team
- B. Acquire Project Team
- C. Plan Human Resource Management
- D. Develop Project Team
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following are the components of the scope baseline?
- A. Project charter, project scope statement, and work breakdown structure (WBS)
- B. Project charter, project management plan, and plan procurement
- C. Project scope statement, work breakdown structure (WBS), and WBS dictionary
- D. Project management plan, plan procurement, and contract administration
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of dependency is contractually required or inherent in the nature of the work?
- A. External
- B. Lead
- C. Discretionary
- D. Mandatory
NEW QUESTION 16
A project manager should communicate to stakeholders about resolved project issues by updating the:
- A. project records
- B. project reports
- C. stakeholder notifications
- D. stakeholder register
NEW QUESTION 17
Impacts to other organizational areas, levels of service, and acceptance criteria are typical components of which document?
- A. Business case
- B. Work breakdown structure
- C. Requirements documentation
- D. Risk register
100% Valid and Newest Version PMP Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/PMP-exam-dumps.html (New 918 Q&As)