We provide which are the best for clearing PMP test, and to get certified by PMP Project Management Professional. The covers all the knowledge points of the real PMP exam. Crack your PMP PMP Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online PMP PMP free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The cost baseline and project funding requirements are outputs of which process in Project Cost Management?
- A. Estimate Costs
- B. Control Costs
- C. Plan Cost Management
- D. Determine Budget
NEW QUESTION 2
A project team member agrees to change a project deliverable after a conversation with an external stakeholder. It is later discovered that the change has had an adverse effect on another deliverable. This could have been avoided if the project team had implemented:
- A. Quality assurance.
- B. A stakeholder management plan.
- C. Project team building.
- D. Integrated change control.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the Project Time Management processes analyzes activity sequencing, durations, resource requirements, and schedule constraints?
- A. Estimate Activity Durations
- B. ControlSchedule
- C. Sequence Activities
- D. Develop Schedule
NEW QUESTION 4
Scope, schedule, and cost parameters are integrated in the:
- A. Performance measurement baseline.
- B. Analysis of project forecasts,
- C. Summary of changes approved in a period,
- D. Analysis of past performance.
NEW QUESTION 5
Within project integration management, the statement of work (SOW) references which aspects of the project?
- A. Strategic plan, business need, and product scope description
- B. Contract, enterprise environmental factors, and organizational process assets
- C. Business plan, project management plan, and project schedule
- D. Product lifecycle, business objective, and management strategy
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement correctly describes the value of a business case?
- A. It provides the necessary information to determine if a project is worth the required investment.
- B. It provides for alternative dispute resolution procedures in event of contract default.
- C. It offers one of several alternative scenarios which assist in performing qualitative risk analysis.
- D. It is used to help a project manager understand the scope of commercial advantages.
NEW QUESTION 7
For a project to be successful, the project team must do which of the following?
- A. Complete the project in sequential phases.
- B. Overlook minor stakeholders.
- C. Produce ongoing repetitive products, services, or results.
- D. Select the appropriate processes required to meet the project objective.
NEW QUESTION 8
When a permitting agency takes longer than planned to issue a permit, this can be described as a risk:
- A. event.
- B. response,
- C. perception.
- D. impact.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following are inputs to the Plan Procurements process?
- A. Risk register, scope baseline, enterprise environmental factors, organizational process assets, project schedule
- B. Risk register, scope baseline, make-or-buy decisions, organizational process assets, project schedule
- C. Project management plan, qualified seller list, contract, enterprise environmental factors, teaming agreements
- D. Project management plan, qualified seller list, contract, make-or-buy decisions, teaming agreements
NEW QUESTION 10
Using parametric estimating, if an assigned resource is capable of producing 120 units per hour, how many hours are required to produce 12,000 units?
- A. 100
- B. 120
- C. 1,000
- D. 1,200
NEW QUESTION 11
Activity resource requirements and the resource breakdown structure (RBS) are outputs of which Project Time Management process?
- A. Control Schedule
- B. Define Activities
- C. Develop Schedule
- D. Estimate Activity Resources
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following inputs is required for the WBS creation?
- A. Project Quality Plan
- B. Project Schedule Network
- C. Project Management Software
- D. Project Scope Management Plan
NEW QUESTION 13
Which process uses occurrence probability and impact on project objectives to assess the priority of identified risks?
- A. Identify Risks
- B. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- C. Plan Risk Management
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 14
The integrative nature of project management requires which Process Group to interact with the other Process Groups?
- A. Planning
- B. Executing
- C. Monitoring and Controlling
- D. Project Management
NEW QUESTION 15
Sharing good practices introduced or implemented in similar projects in the organization and/or industry is an example of:
- A. quality audits
- B. process analysis
- C. statistical sampling
- D. benchmarking
NEW QUESTION 16
During which process does the project team receive bids and proposals?
- A. Conduct Procurements
- B. Plan Procurements
- C. Estimate Costs
- D. Control Budget
NEW QUESTION 17
What quality control tool graphically represents how various elements of a system interrelate?
- A. Control chart
- B. Flowchart
- C. Run chart
- D. Pareto chart
Recommend!! Get the Full PMP dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/PMP-exam-dumps.html (New 918 Q&As Version)