Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Also have PMP free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
The group technique that enhances brainstorming with a voting process used to rank the most useful ideas for prioritization is called the:
- A. majority rule technique.
- B. nominal group technique.
- C. Delphi technique,
- D. idea/mind mapping technique.
NEW QUESTION 2
The Project Human Resource Management process that involves confirming human resource availability and obtaining the team necessary to complete project activities is:
- A. Acquire Project Team.
- B. Plan Human Resource Management.
- C. Manage Project Team.
- D. Develop Project Team.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following tools will be used to produce performance reports that provide information to stakeholders about project cost, schedule progress, and performance?
- A. Communications methods
- B. Reporting systems
- C. Forecasting methods
- D. Variance analysis
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following Process Groups covers all Project Management Knowledge Areas?
- A. Executing
- B. Monitoring and Controlling
- C. Planning
- D. Initiating
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the minimum a project schedule must include?
- A. Variance analysis
- B. A planned start date and a planned finish date for each schedule activity
- C. A critical path diagram
- D. Critical chain analysis
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the most accurate rough order of magnitude (ROM)?
- A. In the Initiation phase, the estimate is in the range of +/- 50%.
- B. In the Planning phase, the estimate is in the range of +/- 50%.
- C. In the Monitoring and Controlling phase, the estimate is in the range of +/- 15%.
- D. In the Closing phase, the estimate is in the range of +/- 15%.
NEW QUESTION 7
Quality and credibility of the qualitative risk analysis process requires that different levels of the risk’s probabilities and impacts be defined is the definition of what?
- A. Risk breakdown structure (RBS)
- B. Risk probability and impact
- C. Qualitative risk analysis
- D. Risk response planning
NEW QUESTION 8
The project manager at an organization has just realized that some of the engineering staff has been allocated to project Y and will not be available to finish task X. The project manager has also discovered that at the current pace, it will not be possible to complete the project on time. Due to cost constraints, hiring more work force is not a viable option. Which tools are at the manager's disposal?
- A. Resource leveling and fast tracking
- B. Fast tracking and crashing
- C. Crashing and applying leads and lags
- D. Scheduling tools and applying leads and lags
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following outputs from the Control Schedule process aids in the communication of schedule variance (SV), schedule performance index (SPI), or any performance status to stakeholders?
- A. Performance organizations
- B. Schedule baselines
- C. Work performance measurements
- D. Change requests
NEW QUESTION 10
Which is an enterprise environmental factor?
- A. Marketplace conditions
- B. Policies and procedures
- C. Project files from previous projects
- D. Lessons learned from previous projects
NEW QUESTION 11
The process of identifying specific actions to be performed to produce project deliverables is:
- A. Define Activities.
- B. Create WBS.
- C. Define Scope.
- D. Develop Schedule.
NEW QUESTION 12
Units of measure, level of precision, level of accuracy, control thresholds, and rules of performance measurement are examples of items that are established in the:
- A. Cost management plan.
- B. Work performance information.
- C. Quality management plan.
- D. Work breakdown structure.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which type of analysis is used to examine project results through time to determine if performance is improving or deteriorating?
- A. Control chart
- B. Earned value
- C. Variance
- D. Trend
NEW QUESTION 14
Which degree of authority does a project manager have on a project in a strong matrix organizational structure?
- A. Limited
- B. Low to moderate
- C. Moderate to high
- D. High to almost total
NEW QUESTION 15
Which changes occur in risk and uncertainty as well as the cost of changes as the life cycle of a typical project progresses?
- A. Risk and uncertainty increase; the cost of changes increases.
- B. Risk and uncertainty increase; the cost of changes decreases,
- C. Risk and uncertainty decrease; the cost of changes increases.
- D. Risk and uncertainty decrease; the cost of changes decreases.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is an output of the Distribute Information process?
- A. Project calendar
- B. Communications management plan
- C. Organizational process assets updates
- D. Project document updates
NEW QUESTION 17
The Plan Stakeholder Management process belongs to which Process Group?
- A. Executing
- B. Initiating
- C. Planning
- D. Monitoring and Controlling
Recommend!! Get the Full PMP dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/PMP/ (New 918 Q&As Version)